Introduction and Background

Eleanor Piqué
Height  5'9"
Hair  Auburn, long and wavy
Eyes  Brown
Build  Athletic
Face  small freckles, delicate features

She has lived in Spain her whole life, naturally developing friendships within Barcelona since her brother, Gérard Piqué started playing for them. She was equally as passionate about football as her brother, although her attentions went mainly towards the tactics and logistics of the game rather than playing like her brother.

It was only normal for her to be a die hard barcelona fan seeing as she was brought up there.

History
Eleanor spent a lot of time at La Masia as she didn't get on well with her parents and relied on her brother quite a lot, quickly being seen as a little sister by a lot of the players.

She moved out of her parents house as soon as she was eighteen, borrowing money from her brother which she's still paying back.
She dated Neymar briefly when he first came to the club but it caused too many problems with her brother who was furious with that particular development, always being very protective of his little sister.

Afterwards however she became great friends with both Neymar and leo, which made it easier as she joined the club after uni on a trial. Her relationship with Enrique had been rocky from the start but as it had always been her dream to be able to work for the club, she tried her best to please him.

And this is where the story picks up:

A/N: I'm sorry this was a really rushed background but I wanted to get on with the story, any questions I'll answer as soon as I can :)
Love you all thank you for reading xoxo