Chapter One

[One]

***Lexi's POV***

"So, I understand you girls are popular amongst the internet?" Rebecca asked, leaning back in her chair.

"I guess so." Maddy said.

"Well, then would you girls like to go on the Magcon tour?" Rebecca smiled.

"Yeah!" Hailey said.

Maddy, Hailey, and I were meeting with Rebecca, the person who organized the Magcon tour. Cameron was friends with Maddy, and he put in a couple of good words about us. Rebecca seemed interested in us, and that's how we got here. I personally never met any of the guys, but Maddy has met a couple, and they seem nice.

"Well, welcome to Magcon tour, girls! Just sign these and you can leave tomorrow." Rebecca put a couple of papers in front of us, and we all signed.

"You will be on tour with Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, and others." We all nodded and walked out.

Hailey took out her camera, and started recording. "Hey guys! I hope you all have heard about Magcon, because we are going! If you live by Washington D.C., Nashville, Dallas, and any of the other places in the details below, come meet us! We can't wait!" Hailey turned the camera around to face me.

"We really wanna meet you guys, so come! Details will be left below with dates, places, etc." I smiled at the camera, then Hailey turned it to Maddy. She said some stuff, then we got in Hailey's car and started driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i decided on doing a magcon story(:

comment, vote, fan x