Special React! Cube Escape: Seasons Final!

Alright! I have all four boys with me right now... We're gonna finish this game together!

Keith and Pete: *still shaken up*

Roger: Yay!

John: You sure you can, Shaz?

Yes. I'm sure. No creepy shadows jumpscare us with knives, no one gets brutally murdered by the creepy shadow person. Let's do this! Keith, since you did Spring, you can set the clock in spring to 9:05 and grab the shovel, coat hanger and key!

Keith: Got it! *sets the clock and opens it* *jumps and yelps* YOU SAID NO JUMPSCARES!

Sorry, yeah. That happens in all of them. You've all been warned. Now, dig up the flower.

Keith: Okay... 

Use the key on the cabinet the radio is on. Enter the code--

Pete: 1487!

Yeah. That's right. Take the seed and then plant it in the pot. Then put the coat hanger on the radio and get the key. That unlocks the bird cage. 

Keith: Right. *gets the key and unlocks the bird cage* He flew to the window!

John: Is that the same bird I killed?

Keith: WHAT?!

Yeah, calm down. He had a later time so the bird was almost dead anyways. Now, get the pot from the stove and put out the fire. Get the wood and click on the window. The bird will fly out.

Keith: Okay. *does it* Now what?

Take the wood back, light it and leave. You're done. Pete's up.

Keith: *growls* The girl is back...

Pete: I saw her get killed!

Keith: *whimpers and quickly finishes his part*

Okay, Pete. Go to summer, set the clock to 3:55. Get the tool and go to the kitchen. Remember, when you open the clock, the shadow will appear.

Pete: As long as no one get murdered again, I'm chill. *sets the clock and gets the key*

Go to the kitchen now and loosen the pipe on the stove. It'll drip. That's all you do. Go back to the portal.

Pete: Gladly. *loosens the pipe and leaves* John, you're up.

John: I know.

Okay, set the clock to 11:25. Get the matches and light the candle. Get the fuck out. I hate this one.

John: I hope it jumpscares you. *gets the matches and lights the candle*

Shut up. Wintertime again! Roger, let's finish this out!

Roger: Alright! 

This one's long. Okay, get the fruit from the cactus Keith planted. Also, get the pill from the candle. The pill goes in the blender and then the juice in the glass. Find the fuel tank with four dots and put the juice there. Flip the switch. It lights up the green light in the clock room.

Roger: Got it. *blends the pill and fills the tank* What about the bird?

What about it?

Roger: It's outside.

Just wait.

Roger: Okay.

Fill the blender with water and then get the mushroom from the stove that Pete loosened. Put it in the blender with water then find the tank with three dots. Put the juice there and flip the switch. White light goes on.

Roger: *nods and does it* *gasps* What was that bloody forest thing?!

The jumpscare... *shivers*

Roger: Okay. Juice is in the fuel tank. Now what?

The bird has a flower. Get it, fill the blender with water and do what you did last time only find the tank with one dot.

Roger: Right. *goes to the window* *gasps again* Shadow!

It comes and goes.

Roger: *nods* *fills the tank with flower juice*

Okay, now put the cactus fruit in without water. It goes in the last tank. Flip the switch and pull the lever. Leave. Go back to spring, pick up the phone. The end.

Roger: Gotcha! *does it* Back to spring! Moonie, you want to finish this out?

Keith: Not really. 

Pete: Don't ask.

John: I think Shaz should finish it.

Roger: Good idea!

I hate you all.

John: Do it!

Fine. *picks up the phone* Watch. I won't spoil the ending for everyone reading this. And neither will you boys.

John: That's it?

Pete: We changed the past...

Keith: In some way, I guess so.

Roger: Well, that's good...

That's all. It does continue in "The Lake" but I won't make you guys play that one. I might make John just because.

John: Sure, whatever. I'll do it.

Cool. But for now, let's take a break from Cube Escape. Thanks for reading! I hope you read this then decided to play it and use this as a walkthrough. First time is confusing. After that, it gets easier. There's even a video walkthrough on the website, so don't feel bad about using this. Thanks, readers! See you next time!

The Who: Good bye!