"What are you even doing on the field?" Aiden asked, curiously. "You don't play lacrosse."

I shrugged, "No, but I didn't want to watch you from the bleachers until first period. I figured I would just run some laps or something while you practiced for tryouts after school." 

Isaac gripped his lacrosse stick in his hands tighter. "Might have to knock some guys out if they keep staring at you." He glared at someone over my shoulder.

I craned my neck around and rolled my eyes when I saw a group of juniors watching me do my stretches. "Hey, Greenberg, John, Jake, and Chase!" I yelled their names. 

The group of guys smirked when they saw I caught them. I narrowed my eyes. France changed me a lot as a person. I noticed that I grew a lot more confident, probably due to being such good friends with Aiden. He radiated confidence.

"Why don't you guys dedicate your attention to throwing balls into the goal instead of staring at me?" I questioned, well aware that Isaac and Aiden were glaring at them over my shoulders. 

The guys awkwardly broke away from their group and followed my advice. I turned back to my brother and Aiden. 

"Lahey!" Coach shouted from the side of the field.

Isaac and I sharply turned when we heard our last name. When did Coach get out here? He wasn't out by the field when I came out. He pointed his finger at us, not stating which one of us he wanted. The two of us sighed before we walked over to him on the side of the field. 

"Lahey, what are you doing on the field?" Coach looked at me, pointedly. 

I motioned to myself, surprised. "Uh, me?"

"You're the only Lahey here." 

Isaac and I side glanced at each other. Was he being serious? Did he really forget that we're siblings?  

"Coach, we're twins." Isaac pointed out. 

Coach looked between the two of us with a look of realization. "Oh, right." He waved his hands around in the air. "Well- That doesn't explain what you were doing on the field." 

"I was just going to run some laps while my friends practiced." I told him, still shocked that he forget we were related. It would seem that Coach was a little off, but that wasn't new. 

"Are you trying out for lacrosse after school?" Coach inquired.

I shook my head, "No, definitely not." 

In France, I began to work out every week and got myself into shape. Isaac, Aiden, and myself ran a mile every morning. Being an Alpha hybrid, I felt stronger when I was fit and healthy. That didn't mean I wanted to join the lacrosse team. 

Coach studied me for a second, "I have an offer for you. I'll give you extra credit in my class if you do stretches and exercises with the team for every practice. You'll be in charge of them, consider yourself a Coach two-point-oh."

"I'll be in charge of the team, including the captain?" I started to grin at the idea. 

"Yeah. It's me, you, and then the captain."

"Deal." I exclaimed. 

The idea of being in charge of the lacrosse team, which held four of my friends including Isaac, was too tempting to resist. Coach said he would give me extra credit for his class to go through stretches and exercises during their practices. Anyone who would dismiss this offer would probably be insane. 

"Great. See you at tryouts." Coach said and walked back to the school. 

Aiden bumped his shoulder into mine, when we walked back over to him. He listened to the entire conversation to no surprise. "Since you are on Coach's good side now, make sure you convince him to put me on the team."