Introduction (edited)

Meredith is the 5th of 10 children in the John family. Meredith along with her twin brother, Mathew, older brother Cameron, and younger sister, Patricia, are the only adopted kids in the John family. The other 6 are Carrie and Daniel John's biological children. The whole family consists of 6 girls and 4 boys. In order of age the children are; Kaitlynn, age 27, Cameron, age 22, Garret, age 18, Charlie, age 16, Meredith and Mathew, age 13, Charlotte, age 9, Jace, age 7, Patricia, age 5, and Daniel Jr., age 3.
       The John family is a very large family, but also a fairly rich family. They live in one of the largest houses in their home town.
       Meredith is an average teen, apart from her large family, who goes to the town's only public middle school. She's athletic, whereas her brother Mathew is smart. They twins have a split personality, they are complete opposites.
       The way to tell the adopted kids from the actual family is that the adopted kids all have different hair colors. Meredith and Mathew have straight, black hair, Cameron has wavy, brown hair, and Patricia has red, curly hair. The rest of the family has straight blonde hair.
       Also the height in the family. The adopted kids are taller and lankier than the rest of the family. The parents, Carrie and Daniel are short. Carrie is 5' 3 and Daniel is 5' 7. The biological kids are all around the same height as their parents. Whereas Cameron is 6' 1", Meredith and Mathew are around 5' 5" and 5' 6" and still growing, and Patricia is around the same height as her 9 year old sister, about 4' 10". So the adopted kids are fairly different from the rest of the family.
    The Johns adopted Meredith and Mathew when they were just a few days old. Nobody knows who their parents were because the twins were found on the doorstep of the orphanage. The Johns decided to take them in and chose the day that the orphanage found them as their birth date,  Friday, October 13th 2000.
----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my introductory chapter. Also this is all made up and not real events, even some made up places. This chapter isn't important but it just gives you more information. Anyway this is my first story so If you don't like it don't hate on it just read something else. Just do excuse my strange mind it loves thinking of gross things. But thank you again; please comment and vote!! 😊