A frown formed on my face at the sudden thought. I listened to his heart beat as we lay naked, our legs tangled under the sheets of the bed. His chest vibrated as he chuckled and my eyes darted towards him to wonder what amused him. "What?"

He didn't reply.

Instead, he simply slated his mouth over mine and I could feel him harden against my thigh. I became high off his taste, cupping his cheeks with my hands to mold him against me. His fingers trailing down the valley of my breasts, slipped below the sheets to travel to the ache between my legs. He groaned when he realized that I was ready for him, dusting his lips over my cheek to my ear. "Fuck, Juliana."

The way he said my name made goosebumps appear on my arms. The shivers down my spine evolving into a liquefying fire going through my veins when he stopped rubbing my bundle of nerves and slipped two fingers into my wet cavern. I moaned against his lips when they returned to me, feeling his tongue dance with mine as desire clouded my thoughts. He quickened the pace of his digits in my heat, his other hand lightly coercing my breasts. I held onto his shoulders, feeling my legs shake and a faint tingle follow through, one I could feel all the way to my toes.

To further my way to nirvana, Stephen removed his lips from mine to whisper words in my ear. Words that left me gasping for air as he spoke about what he would do to me after left me clutching him for dear life and my mind spinning. I pressed my head against his shoulder, being overcome with sensations and the need to release.

As if almost hearing my thoughts, his pulled his fingers out and I opened my eyes in shock, grabbing his hand. "What are you doing?"

"You don't come until I want you to." He breathed against my ear. His voice strong,

"Stephen," I complained, my voice shaking as I pushed his fingers against me. "Please."

There was a smirk on his face. He was pleased with how I was acting. He knew how much I wanted him, knowing that he was the only one who could give me this release. Over the weeks, I had become fixated on him and there was the slightest feeling in me that he already knew. Of course he knew.

I let go of his hand when he gently rubbed my clit, my eyes closing in pleasure. He kept his pace in slow circles and his lips were suckling at my neck. "Look at you," He whispered. "So needy for me and only me, isn't that right Juliana?"

"Yes." I said in susurration, using my hand to keep his own there, hoping he wouldn't stop. He knew how to control me with his actions, with his words. Almost as if it was easy.

Too easy.

"You're going to come on my fingers," He said, slipping two fingers inside me leaving me to whimper against his neck. "And then when I take you, you're going to come on my dick, won't you?"

I shuddered against him at his tone and his hand gently grabbed my chin, tilting it up so I could look at him. "Answer me."

His voice was husky and thick with lust. His dominance and confidence in making me come left me breathless. His fingers hit that spot inside of me repeatedly. He knew how to do drive me crazy, he knew my body better than I did.

"Yes." I hissed, tipping over the metaphorical cliff, a sharp cry leaving my lips.

I moaned his name out before tightly closing my eyes when my climax hit me. I convulsed around his fingers that slowed down their pace, to lengthen out my high. Stephen kept his fingers where they were, stroking my clit gently. I reached down to cover my hand with his, the sensitivity becoming too much for me to handle.

He realized this, his smouldering eyes shining brightly as he stared at me post-orgasmic state. "You," I breathed out, leaning against him when he removed his fingers from me. "You are going to kill me one day."

"Is this the way you want to go," He asked in a low voice, his lips against my neck. "From an earth-shattering orgasm that only I could give you?"

I fed his ego even more, loving the confidence that came within him. "Of course."

"How eccentric," He sucked in a sharp breath when I wrapped my hand around his length. " Juliana you're going to be late this morning." 

When I got to work that morning, I didn't fathom that I was sore. That I was possibly walking stiffly and that some of my co-workers staring at me curiously. Genevieve stared at me incredulously when I arrived at my desk, leaning against the cubicle near me. "You look-"

"Save it." A half smile appeared on my face. She was the one who usually came to work looking like she had a good time the night before. I wasn't. But now that I was into this, I loved it.

"I didn't know you were much of a screamer," A smug smile danced on her lips and playfully winked. "Stephen is really treating you."

I looked down not in embarrassment, but because it was the truth. You can be so quiet but so loud at the same time, Stephen would say. My thoughts were conflicted on the topic of Genevieve and how she would cogitate about Stephen and I. The morning he had once showed up at our place, she acted like she had not attempted to entice him, instead she encouraged me with empty threats not to lose him. I didn't plan to in the least.

I bit back a smile before wincing at the sudden pounding against my skull. Genevieve frowned. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little headache," I pushed the thoughts of Stephen out of my head but in a second they came rushing back and I allowed them to do so. "Hand me the papers, would you?"

"Where's your roommate?" Stephen asked me, a few hours later, wrapping me in his embrace from behind. His masculine scent invaded my air and I leaned back into his touch. I kept my eyes on the window outside where nightfall had taken place and the shadows that were hidden only appeared by the city lights.

"She's going to Nice in France for a couple of days," I murmured. "She loves travelling."

"A bit of a wanderlust you can say?" He asked back, his fingers slipping up my shirt and pulling it over my head.

"You can say that." I put my hands on the counter, stabilizing myself while he traced his cold hand down my spine, stopping where my bra was.

"I'm a bit of a wanderlust too." He hummed against my neck, unlatching my bra and tossing it over his shoulder.

"Where do you want to travel?"

"Your body. I want to travel every inch of your body that you will offer me, Juliana."

I didn't just offer my body. I wanted to offer everything in exchange for his own.