Chapter 21 )()()()()()()()()()(

Start from the beginning

"What?" I ask.

"We are being sent away again, but this time we are going to be OS's." Draco says.

My face scrunches up in confusion. OS's?

"What are OS's? And where are we being sent to?" I ask.

"OS's stands for overseers. We are going back to Hogwarts."

"We're going back to school?" I ask just to clarify.

"Yes we are leaving tonight. But we aren't going to be students. We are going to be information careers. I think that you will be staying in the Gryffindor House whilst I stay in Slytherin, we are going to pretend like nothing ever happened." He tells me.

I nod.

And slowly I feel myself slipping away from sanity.

*MIDNIGHT*

Draco pushes open the door to the castle and I follow him in.

It has a different feeling to it.

A sad and disturbed feeling to it.

We make our way to Professor Snape's new office.

"Death Eater Alliance." Draco whispers to the gargoyle.

I shiver as he said the words I hope my children will never have to voice.

We walk up the moving stairs and soon come face to face with Severus Tobias Snape.

"Ms. Potter-" Snape begins,

"Ms. Malfoy actually." Draco butts in. 

"I'm sorry. Miss and Mr. Malfoy, I was expecting you." He stands up and open his drawer.

He then walks over to us with something in his hand.

He hands one to Draco and then one to me.

I open my hand and look down at a very nice Gryffindor pendanton a necklace.

I see that Draco's is a Slytherin dog tag.

"These will get you into any place in this castle, now go get some rest." Snape says turning to look out his window.

Draco and I leave and as we are walking down the stairs I hook the necklace around my neck and place it next to Draco's necklace on my chest.

We finally come to the fork in the road where we have to part.

This is the part of the night I was dreading.

He puts his hand on my cheek and I put my hand over his own.

"We're still togehter when other people are around.  Just the really happy bubbly couple instead of-"

"What we are now." I finish his sentence and my hand drops down to my side.

Draco sighs dropping his own hand.

"You know that's not what I meant. Even if it was, Em we've been through so much sh*t that it would be true! We aren't the couple we used to be! We've had to grow up in the time span of two years! We've had two kids, we are in a war. H*ll we are death eaters, we've seen more sh*t than any order member will see in a life time. How do you expect us to be normal after that. And no, we may never be the same. But we have to at least try! And we can't try if you have your mind set on us not being how we used to. We're so scared Em. We're so scared..."

He takes a deep breath.

I sit there with my mouth opened in awe and then I just kiss him.

He'll know what my descion is by doing just this.

We pull back. "Thank you. I love you. Night."

"Your welcome. Love you too. Good night."

We walk to our separate common rooms and I'm welcomed by a huge hug and I'm startled by it because I didn't even think this person was here.

Ginny pulls back and we walk up to our dorm.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her as soon as the door is closed behind us.

She flinches, I guess I hissed it more than asked it.

"I could ask you the same thing." She rebuttles.

I sigh. "I'm sorry it's been a long day."

"I'm here on orders from your father, I'm so supposed to spy on Snape." She said.

I wish she hadn't told me ALL that information.

"I'm here on you-know-who's orders. I'm an OS"

Ginny nods looking a bit frightened.

We then talk for another two hourse than decide we beter get some form of sleep and I soon hear Ginny snoring as I lay on my bed pondering what Draco said.

We are so hurt, we feel so unloved so demolished as a person that we can't comprehend our relationship right now.

We are at each others throats all the time because we have no one else to turn to.

We share everything, whether it be hope and happiness, or defeat and sorrow.

But we've had so very little hope and happiness since Draco took his fathers place.

Instead we've had a lifetime of defeat and sorrow.

And there is nothing we can do about it.

We are slaves to the Warden of Agony