Chapter 3

*Narrators POV*

Olivia and Louis's wedding was just around the corner with 5 weeks remaining till the big day. Katie, Danielle and the girls of Little Mix were helping Olivia get the final details confirmed. The 7 girls walked into 'Florists Flame' to find the bouquets for Olivia's big day.

*Olivia's POV*

The girls and I walked into Florists Flame to get the bouquets confirmed for my big day.

"Hello, and welcome to Florist Flame. I'm Amy. How may I help you today?" The shopkeeper asked us.

"Hi Amy, I'm Olivia and I'm here to have a look at bridal bouquets for my wedding in 5 weeks time." I replied.

"The guy must be very lucky to be marrying you" Amy commented.

"Haha thanks " I chuckled.

"So what kind of bouquets were you looking for?" Amy asked.

"Well we need mine, my bridesmaids and my maid of honours and my flower girls ." I told her.

"Ok, so what kind of flowers do you want?" Amy asked.

"Um, red roses for the bridesmaids, white roses for the maid of honour turquoise roses for me and pink roses for my flower girls please." I told her.

"Sure! We can do that for you!" Amy chirped happily.

"Cool! Thanks, so when will they be ready?" I asked.

"We will prepare them a week be fore the wedding, but we will need the quantity of each." Amy spoke.

"Okay, so we will need one turquoise bunch, one white bunch,six red bunches and 2 pink ones I said.

"We can do that for you!" Amy replied.

"Thanks, bye!" I said as we left.

"Okay, where to next?" Dani asked me.

"Well, I need my maid of honours dress, bridesmaids dress, my dress, accessories, my cake and the venue needs to be finalised, but we can sort the rest tomorrow." I told the girls.

And with the flowers sorted we went home all tuckered out ready to sort the rest of my wedding the next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hae every one its Olivia and Katie here. Hope you liked chapter 3 and chapter 4 will be uploaded on Monday.

Love ya and thanks for all the reads guys! Keep reading, voting and commenting.