"Always." You smile up at him.

"Um, Leslie broke up with me." He murmured looking down at you.

"What? When?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

He spun you quickly before answering. "She sent me a text last week."

"That's horrible, I always hated her." You frowned.

"I know, I remember." He smiled into your hair. "During thanksgiving last year you almost stabbed her."

"Hey! I did not!" You chuckle.

"Yes you did! As soon as she said she didn't like my moms food your hand reached for the knife ."

"Your moms food is delicious!" You argue. "And I did not reach for the knife, it was already in my hand because I was eating!"

"I know." He laughs. The both of you fall into a comfortable silence and just sway with the music.

"How do you like your party?" You grin up at him.

"It's amazing, speaking of, do you want to meet some people?" He asks.

"Sure." You nod and he leads you away from the dance floor.

-
-

"Oh god, did you see the way Chase Crawford looked at me when I pretended to fangirl?" You burst out laughing.

"That was amazing." Seb laughed. "Oh! Also I made you a copy of the apartment key, just incase you go out and I'm not home." He throws you the key.

"Ah thanks." You take the key and walk over to your purse to place it with your own. When you open your purse you find a note.

Hey! It's me chris. I sure hope this is the right purse or else this is gonna be awkward. Um i really enjoyed meeting you (Y/N) and I hope we can get together for lunch or something before you leave. (xxx-xxx-xxxx) my number incase you're interested. -chris

You smile and take your phone out saving his number then sending him a quick text.

You: It was nice meeting you too

You smile to yourself before putting the key down and going back out to Seb.

"You okay now Baz?" You ask cuddling up to him in his room. You were now in his blue T-shirt which you used as pjs, glad to be out of that beautifully uncomfortable dress.

He took a deep breath and smiled down at you. "I am now." He pulled you into his chest and you both continued to watch tv until you fell asleep.

-
-
When you woke up you realized you had fallen asleep with Seb. You looked up at his gorgeous face and your heart fluttered. You quickly frowned and shook those ideas out of your head. He had already made it clear that you guys would never be anything more than friends.

You sighed and tried to get up. But his arms pulled you back. "Nooo stay please." He placed a kiss on your head and you chuckled hugging him back.

"Five minutes." you teased and you felt his chest move as he laughed.

A few minutes later you actually did get up and you walked to the kitchen making coffee for the both of you.

"Baz! You have to go film today! Get your lazy bum up!"

"Make me!" He yelled back.

You got an idea and chuckled walking over. "Come on Baz." You mumbled running your hand down his bare back.

"Mhm." He hummed smiling into his pillow.

You then smirked and grabbed the cup you had full of ice and dumped it down his pants.

"Oh god!" He yelled standing up. "Cold cold cold!" He yelled then he pulled his pants down flashing you. You yelled and covered your eyes jumping into the bed face down.

You could hear him laughing but you were blushing like crazy. "Well didn't your plan backfire?" He laughed.

"Okay I'm decent." He called out a few moments later.

You wearily lifted your head and he indeed had pants on.

"At least your up." You shrugged walking out.

He playfully rolls his eyes and follows you to the kitchen. You start making his morning smoothie like you always do.

He places his hands on your waist mumbling into your hair, "do I have to go to work?"

"Yes." You laugh shaking him off. "Go change."

He groans but walks away to go shower. You stay in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

He emerges from his room looking clean and ready for work.

"Breakfast is ready!" You grin.

He laughs and sets the table as you serve the plates. He sits down across from your seat and you both eat.

"How long are you staying?" He asks as he takes a sip of his smoothie.

"Oh, am I overstaying?" You ask suddenly feeling self conscious.

"Oh god no," he quickly tries to clear the air. "I want you to stay longer." He smiles reassuringly.

"Well, I only packed to stay for a week." You bite your lip still feeling like you're overstaying.

"Do you have something to get back to?" He asks. "Or someone?"

"No, definitely not." You laugh.

"Then stay." He simply smiles.

"I don't want to bother you."

"What? Never! Come on! I never see you!" He pouts. "I miss my best friend."

"I guess I can stay longer?" You reply unsure.

"Perfect!" He grins.

-
-
Chapter two! Done! Haha