Filler chapter 15

They're from my past. Could you guess who it was? It was Johnston and my ma. But the guys don't know that. Not yet at least.

"Can we talk about this some place else?" I asked.

"Sure... just... remember... tell us afterwards... we still need to work." Sodapop said while pointing to Steve and himself.

"Aight. C'mon guys, lets go."

Once we got to the lot I told them everything. Well, almost everything. "Danny is my best friend, practically my brother. While Steve and Dad left me with mum, I became friends with Danny about a year and a half later. While I was in Dallas, mum abused me but I never left because... well I have my personal reasons. Anyways, when that was going on I was dating Johnston. Figured out Johnston only went out with me just to be in bed with me. You know how weird that feels? I mean... I'm 14 going on 15. Around that time I was 12 maybe 13. It feels gross. That's why I feel weird when someone stares at me too long and when guys touch me. I feel disgusted because of him. I also caught him cheating." That's when a tear slipped. But I wiped it off as soon as I felt it. "That's the basics of that." I said. Pointing towards the DX, I said, "If they find out where I am, they'll take me back... Oh, and um... whenever they're near, we pretend we are dating."

"Why?" Johnny and Ponyboy both said harshley and upset or ... jealous maybe? No... that can't be. At least, not with Ponyboy.

"Well..." Danny is the one that said...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. I finished midterms last week, new term and I have been stuck in homework. I'll update soon. I love ya'll so so much.

-M🏀💙