Yuffie!!!?

AN/ I do not own the board games listed in the story, mild cussing.

***

Edge was a little silent after Kadaj's gang left, that was about two months ago, and things were starting to look for the better. The bar was once again crowded after the heroes saved everyone's lives again. Apparently, everyone wanted to visit Edge's celebrities. Unfortunately, for the patrons, the bar is closed for the day. Everyone just hustles and bustles about the city to fulfill their duties or relieve their boredom. Back at the bar/house everyone was having a holiday, but before the holiday could begin, Cloud had to do an errand, not a delivery, but a typical household errand going out behind the house to light the Pilot Light.

"I hate this job..." He muttered, once again failing at getting it started. He then heard someone shout excitedly to his left, which the view was blocked by the wall. That sounds like... He thought.

He then heard her shout "Materia, materia, what power do you hold!? Time to find out!!"

OH SHIT!!! Before he could run, she activated the materia and he was surrounded by a greenish smoke and passed out.

****

Tifa walked into Marlene and Denzel's bedroom, to find Marlene drawing on the floor, "Hey Marlene do you know where Cloud is?"

She looked up confused "You asked him to fix the Pilot Light didn't you?"

"That was an hour and 30 minutes ago."

Marlene stopped drawing "Do you think---."

"Let's go look for him okay, Marlene?"

She nodded and they went outside to where he was working, they found his tools scattered on the ground, the panel to the light open, and the light unlit.

Marlene looked at Tifa scared. "What do you think happened to him?"

"... I... I... Don't know..." She saw her scared look and added "Let's look inside, and if we can't find him let's call everyone." They ran back inside and searched the whole house. Tifa was extremely worried but tried not to look like it for Marlene's sake. She went to the phone and called everyone, when she was about to call Yuffie, said ninja burst through the door with a wicked grin.

"Hey everybody watcha doin!?" She shouted gleefully. Seeing their looks she asked "What happened?"

"Cloud disappeared while trying to fix the Pilot Light, the area's a mess! He wouldn't leave it like that!" Marlene said worriedly.

Yuffie paled "The Pilot Light...? Is---is that behind the ---building on the right side next to the fence...?" She asked nervously.

"Yes. What did you do Yuffie?" Tifa asked angrily.

"I---uhhhh-I--- didn't do anything wrong..." She squeaked.

Just as Tifa was about to yell, AVALANCHE walked through the door with Cid in the lead "Hey what happened to Spiky?" He asked them, as they all filed in he saw Tifa looking at Yuffie furiously, while Yuffie was pale and slinking back in the corner. "What'd you do brat!?" He asked Yuffie. Everyone just glared, knowing she had done something.

"I---I didn't know..." She choked.

"Yo, what'd you do!?" Barret roared making her squeak.

Just then Denzel walked in "What's everyone doing here?" He looked at everyone's reaction to Yuffie and looked around for his hero, whom was not in the room "What happened to Cloud!?"