Link twirled his sword in his hand not pushing Ghirahim off. He could hear the crowed yelling "kill him" or saying "how pathetic." He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Yea lets forget warm ups... i want to shut them the fuck up." Before Ghirahim could react he was slammed onto the floor and Link teleported a good distance, a crazed giggle leaveing his lips as his eyes begun to glow. A dark aura started to come off him as his body turned into one of shadows. A translusent appearence eroding him. "Ready oh Demon Lord?" He said tilting his head back staring at him with a wide sneering grin both arms loose by his side. Ghirahim licked his lips feeling the excitment and pride that he felt the moment he first saw the boy show his potential transformation. The power and arrogants he gave off made him feel the overwhelming urge to clash. Snapping the Demons skin turned black and a red aura filled the air around him, his eyes turning white as they narrowed towards the shadow boy. "Of course my sky child."

~Boraus's view~

Boraus jumped in fear and excitment. "Shit their taking this too serious." Mumbling a couple enchantments and imitating hand signs the water/wind barrier formed around the whole collosium. (I dont think i should stop my chanting till im certain the battle is over... i dont want to chance anyone dying.) Tim pulled on Boraus coat smiling. "Want me to go around asking other magic elemental demons to keep the barrior strong? Links very cool and strong so it might be hard for you?" The bird like demon asked smiling. Boraus smiled back nodding his head. "Yes and take my neckless with you... it gives you the right to order them without the chance for them to think to hurt you. Ok?" Tim giggled puting his hands out. "Ok!" The green haired demon untied his hair pulling a long black laced moon cresent neclace. It was a deep blue with light blue stars eched in it. The moon creasent was pretty large covering the boys entire palm. "Since its so big i use it as a fancy hair tie." He said winking. The boy giggled again then waved running off. *booom!* power surged and hit him making his body jolt. He looked down to see the twos swords clashing and waves coming off as their energies seemed to cover the whole ring. Boraus's face dropped and he felt a little dissapointed. "Please hurry... i dont want to deal with there sadistic energy alone after all..."

~Link and Ghirahim~

Adrenaline flowed through-out links body as he clashed with his demon. Each time he felt each of them take the advantage some times he pushed forward, others he fell back. Link felt his body sink into the floor and appear behind the lord before him efficently shocking him as well as him self. But he shrugged it off and just considered it 'Demon instint' or something. Ghirahi. Swung behind him and link jumped landing on his sword tauntingly, his tongue sticking out. Ghirahim blew him a kiss and used his other hand to grab the boy slamming him on the floor. "Hmm sucks we have an audience." Link smiled tilting his head to the side. "If it wasn't for boraus we wouldn't even have one." As soon as the responce left his lips link slipped threw the floor once again warping behind Ghirahim ready to slice his back. The demon just laughed and snapped his fingers making daggers that nerly decapitated his lover if he didnt dodge in time. Ghirahim then warpes in front of him stabbing ahead, link quickly slices up then kicks Ghirahim in the stomach launching him some distance back. (Damn that was too close!)

Not waiting for the man to recover link jumps wraping his legs around Ghirahims neck twisting all his weight till the man fell beneath him and stabbed down next to his head. The man caught his arm and yanked the blade away squeezing his wrist. "Come to think of it... if we keep trying like this how will one of us win?" Ghirahim smiled rising up towards links face. His breath lightly hitting his lips. "You mark me like i did you." Link leaned slightly forward smiling back. "What if i dont have a kink for bitting back?" Ghirahim tried to pull him closer but the boy jumped off. The older demon sighed picking himself up. "You are aware thats the only way to end these kind of battles right? I've biten you already." "LINK JUST FINISH IT AND STOP PLAYING AROUND THIS SHEILD IS TOO BIG TO KEEP UP! NOW BITE YOUR SEME!" The silver headed Demon frownd looking at Boraus. "NO! IM STILL A HUMAN, AND I WILL DO THIS MY WAY!" Angry Borus jumped threw the portal landing on the ground. "Whatever just end it. you have already proven to be powerful enough. Look at the arena!" The two stop looking around to see crators in the floor and cracks all over the walls and shield. "...this is not going to be easy or quick to repair." The Demon lord mumbled. Link looked at him for a second then returned to trying to find out all the damage. "Wow... but to think you kept everyone safe boraus."

The green haired male raised his hands defensivly. "Nope you got it all wrong... i may have built it... but 5 other high level demons interested to see who was challenging the lord helped me out. But i dont think we want to hold out any longer... and i dont want to deal with Lord Ass hole any longer..." Ghirahim started to laugh flipping his hair. "Poor thing. Is he flirting with you once more? Want me to banish him Lord Boraus." Golden eyes glared into deep brown. "I wish that wasn't a joke... i would be in a good mood if it was not for him." Link looked at Ghirahim and back at Boraus. "Ok, then should i just end this the human way?" The two looked at him confused. "The human way?" Resounded both voices. Link nodded smirking a little before pulling Ghirahim into searing kiss. Boraus covered his face in shock as Ghirahim staired wide eyed. Pulling away ruby looked to brown as his lips parted. "Will you marry me?" Boraus screemed and jumped up and down rambling on and on while The other demon stood in shock. Link started to feel self conscience and begun to pull back when he felt a tight grip pull his shoulder close. Lips attacked his own once more just as quick as they left. "Of course my sky child. Thats more than i wanted from you." Boraus screamed again and jumped to tim picking him up and placing him on his mothers lap you could hear his rambling about what just happened. Link could see Lady Roswell turn to him nodding with a satisfied smile. "Live well Link... im glad you found your place." Her voice trailed to him resounding in his mind. He smiled back at her and begun to giggle gripping Ghirahims hand. "Seems my adopted family approves." He teased. Ghirahim just grined pulling him close. "Of course. No one denys Lord Ghirahim. No one." Rolling his eyes link pulled away sticking his tongue out. "Looks like thats something you need to experience." And he teleported near tims side patting his head.

White hair swayed and brown eyes narrowed in joy. "I finally got what i wanted... and he wants me too."

Ok so ive grown very attached  to Boraus as you can see. Should i give him a little lover or naw just leave it be? Also i should be wrapping this up in one more chapter unless boraus gets some time.