The day out

It was the next day,Donald woke up and hugged his smaller boyfriend."Hm wake up sweetheart" murmured Donald.Nigel yawned and sat up."What time is it?" Questioned Nigel rubbing his brown eyes."Time for a day of fun,Its quite sunny outside!" Said Donald as he jumped out of bed."Haa awwe babe your too nice!" Nigel exclaimed as he climbed onto Donald's back.Donald spun him around,they landed back on the bed that they shared and kissed passionately."Hey I got something we could wear!" Donald said walking into his gigantic walk in closet.Donald pulled out two suits,one with a British flag design and the other with an American flag design on it."Oh m-my god Donald!" "He you likey?" "You really love me don't you?" "Yes,your my beautiful princess Nigel!".They both hugged and got into their suits.Donald kept doing this "👉🏻👌🏻" making Nigel blush and laugh.The limo pulled up outside.It was covered with lots of Nigel paintings.Nigel covered his mouth in disbelief."Oh my god Donny,i Love you!" They stepped in.

They arrived at the destination.It was a lovely park.Filled with beautiful trees,a playground,birds chirping and a small cafe!

"This is so nice!" Nigel cried as he pulled Donald to the ice cream van.Nigel and Donald looked at all the varieties of ice cream the van had to give."Hola amigo!" Said the ice cream man."Oh my god Nigel an illegal immigrant!" "Donald grab some stones!!!" "Yeahhhh"
They threw stones at the ice cream man then walked off hand in hand to the duck pond.Were they saw a Quinceañera was taking place."Don I-is that girl prettier than me!" "No baby!" Donald punched the girl in the face and also punched all her family members.Nigel laughed hysterically,Donald knew Just how to make his little princess happy.They walked up to the pond where all fish swim and the ducks and swans do also.They sit down on the bench as they hugged."Nigel you are so beautiful,e-everything about you is amazing it is it I-it is crazy how amazing you really are!" "You've made me happier than anybody in the whole world today!" "I've got to ask you something baby girl..." Trump got down on one knee and got out a ring..."Nigel will you be my bride"