Chapter one

Kayla's point of view:
It was two weeks into the vacation. As I started my normal morning routine I realized nobody was home. Mom and Dad were probably working and Ali was probably with her new friends somewhere. After I got to the cafe and got my normal I set off for work. I was walking along the sidewalk and it wasn't very crowded. I stop for a red light and the next thing I knew I was bumped into. " Oh I'm so sorry." I heard a voice say. I turned and said " it's no big deal." It was some guy with dark hair and bright blue eyes. " Do you know who I am?" he asked " No? Should I?" I asked. " Normally girls around your age are all over me." he said. " Well I have no clue who you are, sorry." I said. " Listen I have to get going, but can I have your number?" he asked. I politely told him" I don't give my number out to people that I don't know, sorry."

Nash's point of view:
As I was waking down the sidewalk to go met up with Cameron and Matt I was texting them. I wasn't paying attention and I guess there was a red light and I bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw an amazingly beautiful girl. She had long brown hair that flowed perfectly, she was curvy in just the right places. When she turned around I saw her beautiful, big brown eyes and her eyelashes were so big and luscious. I apologized and was surprised that she wasn't freaking out. I mean most girls normally do. I asked if she knew who I was and she said she had no clue, I thought that it was weird but I liked it. I finally had a chance to be with someone who liked me for me. I asked for her number and she politely told me no because we were strangers. I said it was fine, but it really wasn't. I was really hurt. I turned to go meet up with the boys because at the food court.