"I've been watching the way you've looked after mum, you've done a good job Johnny....she seems a lot better now and we all have you to thank" Billy spoke so softly his eyes staring at the patio floor as if guilty he had been so hard on him all this time. Putting out the cigarette Johnny ran a hand over his face and sighed. "Thank you for that"

"I heard you both come in..." Billy continued looking at Johnny before he explained "She wanted to see Rose, we just came back from the hospital" he said as if feeling he should have to tell Billy where they were exactly tonight. "Shouldn't you be in bed, its very late?" Johnny said suddenly realising that he had school tomorrow and here he was up at what must be 2:00 in the morning sitting out side on the patio. "I'll go now" Billy said looking over his shoulder before lifting himself of the cold floor feeling how numb his bottom now was for sitting so long in the cold.

"You should get some rest too Johnny" he added before walking back inside in the warmth.

Johnny watched him leave and smiled a very small smile to himself. Billy had shown a different side to him tonight, aside he wasn't expecting a side he hadn't seen for months now. If Billy was coming around he only hope his mother would too, eventually.

—————————

The next morning Johnny had woken up feeling just as shit as he had done the night before. After his little chat with Billy he realised what that must have taken for him to say considering the fact Billy had not so long ago told him that he hated him. He was growing up and only now was it that Johnny could see what a little man he was slowly becoming. Billy would be a great man, hopefully better then he ever was.

Helena was still asleep when he was changing for the day he couldn't help but glance at her looking so peaceful just laying there amongst her many different pillows. She really was beautiful, really was stunning even when she was asleep.

After putting on his jeans and buttoning up his shirt Johnny cursed under his breath as he stepped on something on the floor, which resulted to waking Helena up. His phone was nearly crushed by his foot and for that Johnny was quick to pick the iPhone up and check he didn't crack it in anyway. Luckily it seemed to be in tacked but he could see Helena roll over in the bed obviously woken by him.

"What happened?" she whispered tiredly her eyes barely open as she sat herself up in the bed.

"Nothing it's fine, did you sleep alright?" he asked walking over to her as she rubbed her tired eyes "Not really" she sighed removing her hands from her face and hanging her head low as if the thoughts of last night were still playing on her mind. "Ugh...Johnny the world thinks I'm a whore" she sighed loudly again as she fell back into her mass of comfy pillows.

Scoffing a little a this Johnny shook his head "No they don't"

Looking at Johnny Helena could see he was on the verge of many questions and for that she could only raise her eyebrow at him "What?" she asked drawing his full attention "Can we please talk?" he said almost timidly, worried that she may suddenly turn. "I need to know" he said making her lift herself back up so she was sitting opposite him on the bed.

"Need to know what Johnny?" she already sounded fed up, already sounded as if she was going to pounce but right at this very second in time he didn't care if she would get all defensive. He had to know what she was thinking, what that kiss meant, what he meant to her.

"That kiss last night....." he began already hitting a nerve inside her as he leaped into that situation, and yes for her it was a situation. "What about it?" she asked bluntly making him realise just how hard this may be.