Emily's weird girlfrind and a new sister

Chapter two: Emily's weird girlfriend and a new sister

Emily's P.O.V.

I honestly am a real lesbian. And I have a real girlfriend, Zenobia is really sweet! She's always there for me! Anyways, me and Jean were really excited to get to Zenobia, while Greyn's personality is not like it used to be, maybe she's been mistreated a little too much, we were going to go meet Zenobia in a restaurant and she was going to take us to her penthouse, we were on our way when suddenly a girl with pink hair walked over to us.

"hello, I'm looking for this girl" she said, she held up a picture of a very familiar little girl "why do you ask?" Greyn asked "well, that's my long lost sister, I heard her adopted parents have her the name Greyn Kayegame, she lives with five si...

"hello, I'm looking for this girl" she said, she held up a picture of a very familiar little girl "why do you ask?" Greyn asked "well, that's my long lost sister, I heard her adopted parents have her the name Greyn Kayegame, she lives with five sisters, three brothers and her dad" she said "my name is Yuri" she said bowing, and then I realized she was talking about Greyn!

I opened my mouth to say something, but I was cut off by Greyn "hi, I'm Greyn Kayegame," she said holding her hand out "who are you again?" She asked "hi, I'm Jean" Jean said "oohhh!! I've been looking for you and Jean for so long, but I know where you guys were!" She said getting teary eyed "hey, I remember you, I was only two, but I can't forget you, they're my happiest memories" I said hugging her, Jean joined us in our group hug.

We let go "so, what are you doing outside your house?" Yuri asked "we were on our way to my sister's girlfriend's penthouse" Jean said "why? I thought you guys lived with your adopted dad" she asked "oh, just a minute ago we were kicking our siblings and dad's ass for mistreating us, we almost got raped a minute ago, but I caught back, we both did" Greyn said pointing to her and Jean "oh, yes! Marian will be so excited!" I squealed "yes!" Jean shouted.

Greyn's P.O.V.

Well, me, Jean and Emily got out of the house and we're on our way to a restaurant, when a girl came up to us and started asking questions, then I realized she was my long lost sister!

If you are wondering what I meant, I mean that by the time it was 3rd birthday, I accidentally ran off, I went out into the city and I was found by an adoption center, I tried to tell them to let me go because i could go on my own. Weeks later, an older woman in 50's came and adopted me, I was brought to a pretty big house with 9 people in it, 4 years later, she and I got into a car crash, she died almost right away. But I was rushed to the hospital, my adopted dad paid the hospital bills because he loved me just as much as his real family.

Years after, I caught my best friend at school making out with the popular girl named Cynthia, that's when I realized that I liked women as well, I rushed home to tell my family because I thought they would be supportive, but I thought wrong... oh boy was I wrong...!

Blah, blah, blah, and now we're talking again "oh, yes! Marian will be so excited!" Emily squealed "yes!" Jean shouted. I sighed, but not high enough for them to hear.

We walked all the way to the restaurant and sat down where Emily's girlfriend was sitting, her name was Zenobia, she had short blond hair and really big, beautiful, brown eyes.

We sat down, Me and Yuri were sitting across from Zenobia and Emily, they were holding hands under the table, she had a smile planted on her face "hey, you must be the lesbian sister that Emily talks about" she said to me "yes, you must be Emily's...

We sat down, Me and Yuri were sitting across from Zenobia and Emily, they were holding hands under the table, she had a smile planted on her face "hey, you must be the lesbian sister that Emily talks about" she said to me "yes, you must be Emily's girlfriend obviously, it's nice to finally meet you" I said shaking her hand.

Her smile wouldn't disappear and she was staring at me the entire time, we had just been ordering food, we sat there in silence until Zenobia decided to speak "so, have you ever gotten a girlfriend, Greyn" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows at me, but no one seemed to notice "no, not really, right now we're trying to get into a school" I said thinking of all the terrible moments of my life, I put on a sad smile without even noticing it, everyone's eyes were on me with pity looks.

I looked around them "what?" I asked chuckling "well, you have a sad look on your face" Emily said "no, I'm fine, anyways, we are just looking for a school and Emily tells me there is one to go to" I said to Zenobia "oh, yes! You all will be going to my school, it's called lesbian high school" she said, I jumped up from my chair "LESBIAN HIGH SCHOOL?!?!" I shouted making almost the whole place look at me, I sat back down, just then our food came.

We stared to eat, I ate in a fast way "so, what is it with the lesbian high school talk, are you serious?" I asked munching "yes, me and this pink haired girl go there, I've seen her before, she's really popular, only that I really don't care enough to find out her name" she said "this is Yuri, my sister" I said pointing to Yuri "hi" she said to Zenobia "anyways, Zen, can I call you Zen?" I asked, is that blush on her face? "Yeah, sure" she said.

"Zen, is there any chance you can get us into that school? We don't really have a place to go to and I'm not gonna be able to survive on the streets with Jean, she'll complain me to death" I said "HEY!!" Jean shouted, I ignored her and kept talking "ok, let's face it, Emily's my sister, you are her girlfriend, she loves me, I'm super hot and if you leave us she's gonna kill us, therefore you have no choice" I said while smirking "Greyn! Don't talk to her like that! But she is true..." she said.

"See?" I said "anyways, of course I can get you all in. And Greyn, you have been a total cutie, I'm gonna talk to the headmaster and she can get you in" she said, did she just call me a cutie? I thought she was dating Emily? 'Man, I have a lot to learn about beating a lesbian' I thought.

But also, Emily has a weird girlfriend, plus I got a new sister!