Confession

The time was 9:42 pm in Quantico, Virginia, the air was crisp while a slight wind blew from the east. The jet had just landed only 10 minutes ago and the team had all said their goodbyes for the night, heading back to their homes. Since you had driven with Spencer to the jet to begin with, he had offered to take you home instead of stepping foot inside of the city bus. The walk was short and the drive was even shorter followed by an intense conversation on which doctor was better on the infamous BBC show, Doctor Who.

"Tell me exactly why you think Matt Smith could possibly be compared to the David Tennant" You proposed quizzicality as he walked you to your front door being the gentleman he is.

"What's there to tell? It's all too obvious. David Tennant was hysterically clever, but Matt Smith is genius, think about it. Even Matt's relationship with Professor Riversong was more heart filled than David's-"

"Only because his past is her future!" I said, getting slightly more emotional about the show.

He only chuckled at me,

"Matt Smith is the best doctor" he exclaimed.

I huffed in playful annoyance,

"Whatever, we can equally agree that Peter Capaldi is most definitely one of -"

"The worst doctors" he finished.

"Yeah" You chuckled.

You were now at your destination as he began to fiddle.

"Well, goodnight then, Y/n." He smiled beginning to turn and leave.

"Hey, um Spencer? Can I, um. Ask you, well tell you, something?" You sputtered out, the nerves beginning to creep up on you.

He turned hid head to the side, looking at you,

"Of course. What is it? Are you in trouble?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"No, um," you chuckled, then took a deep breathe, " actually I was wondering if you would mind coming here this Saturday to see the newest episode of Doctor Who with me? I know it's not the fanciest thing, but nothing beats a homemade meal and a comfy couch to watch your favorite tv series" you smiled nervously, beginning to play with your hands, your eyes cast upon your shoes.

He licked his lips nervously,

"U-uh, I- I'm not the one who's usually getting confessed to-"

He looks down, smacking his lips in a nervous manner, his mouth opening and closing repeatedly, eyelids rapidly fluttering with anxiety.

A small smile spread across your face for the simple fact that you had made him nervous, easing your own nerves. You then reached forward and grasped one of his hands with your own, staring at them with a sort of contentment.

"Spencer Reid," you begin, gazing into his eyes with a firm grip on his hand, "I think you are the most attractive and lovely man I have ever laid my eyes upon, " your smile widens, " knowing no woman has ever told you such things completely and utterly boggles my mind. Now, of course you can object my offer, but that would just mean cold take out and a new Doctor Who episode all by your lonesome." You finish promptly, a mischievous smile tugging at your lips.

He let out a small breath, cutting himself off while his eyes bounced from your own y/e/c orbs to the two of your hands before a small smile grew on his face.

"I-I, uh" another mouth smack followed by a visible swallow took place, "okay".

"Okay." You smile again, seems like you'll be doing a lot of that now that he's around. "Then I guess I'll see you in the morning, Doctor." You say, giving his hand a little squeeze before turning around and pulling a pair of keys out of your pocket. Sliding your house key into the key slot, you turn it to the right, unlocking the door before swinging it open slightly ajar and stepping into the threshold. You turned around seeing Spencer blankly gazing at his hand before you spoke up,

" Oh, and Spencer?" You asked, watching his head snap up to meet your gaze.

"Uhm, yes?" he answers.

"Get some sleep" You smile, your whole face radiating  with contentment.

"Right" he answers again before you had closed the door.

'Looks like I have a date Saturday' you think to yourself before walking into the kitchen.

***************************************************************

HI! I wrote this at school and just transferred it onto my computer, so I hope you liked it! I'm not the best writer and sometimes I confuse myself with the stuff I write, but I really did try to make this interesting. I appreciate that you took TIME OUT OF YOUR DAY to sit here and read this. 

THANKS A WHOLE BUNCH! MUCHO AMO!

- Amariah