Kissing

Me and vic have been dating for 2 months now and believe it or not we have not kissed. Not once! Which is surprising because usually by now I would've had sex with my boyfriend and the just dumped them. But vic? Vic's different, in so many ways, I don't even know what it is but when I'm with him, sex is the last thing on my mind, I love talking to him, he is so interesting and whenever he talks about something he loves, like music his face lights up and it's the most adorable thing ever! But don't get me wrong, I would love to have sex with him or even just kiss him but when I'm with him talking is all I want to do, know about his day, about his problems, see his face light up in excitement at the mention of something he loves and just hear his voice. I'm scared, I'm so scared! Because I've never felt like this, ever! I think I'm in love with him, but I don't want to scare him away, I'm too scared to say it, and I'm scared of getting hurt. I've never felt this was about anyone and well what if I'm not what he wants? What if he gets bored of me and just dumps me? What if he cheats on me?

Schools over and vic invited me over and of course I'm not gonna say no. Everyone at school knows we're gay and that we're dating and surprisingly not many people have a problem with it or ever say anything.
Right Now were walking to his house, with out hand intertwined, just talking about random Stuff. It only takes about 15 minutes to get to his house so we arrive pretty quick.
" so my mum and dad are at work, and they won't be home until like 12/1:00 because of how long the drive is so we've got the house to our selves" vic shouted to me from the top of the stairs, following him up the stairs and into his room, we do what we do every time we hang out, we just sit and talk.
He looks so beautiful right now, his hairs messy but it looks so fucking hot, his got one of those singlets were it shows half of your sides (sorry I don't know what they're  called or how to describe them) and watching his lips move as he talks, thinking what those lips could do almost gave me a boner, slowly with out realising what I'm doing I lean in and press a hungry kiss against his lips, vic automatically replies by grabbing my hips and pulling me onto his lap so I'm straddling him, my hand wrapped in his amazing hair and his hands lay on my hips as out lips are dancing together, I start grinding down on him, in which he lets out a throaty moan which allows me access which I take advantage of as I quickly slip my tongue into his mouth.
By now we both have throbbing erections and can barely breath, I pull back for air and can I say if I didn't already have a boner I'd defiantly have one by now with the sight in front of me, vic's panting with his mouth slightly open, hair even messier than before and swollen lips " fuck" he groans, " I look down to his boner and back to him " maybe I can help you with that?" I ask innocently batting my eyelashes " fuck Kells that'd be great" he moans.