Chapter 2

Hey, its me again! Sorry an update took so long, I just don't manage my time well. School break is coming next week though so I should be updating more often :) Enjoy!

A/U notes: SPOILERS FOR ACTUAL SHOW!..... So um, Garth wolfing out? lets pretend that didn't happen :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winchester Family Journals
Chapter 2
Olivia POV
----------------------------------------------

Dean finally caught up to Sam and I just as we were pounding down the entrance steps. "So where is your car parked that we couldn't see it as we pulled in?" I pointed in between two trees where there was a glint of the moon on a black paint job, Dean rolled his eyes.

The trio passed the Impala, and I made a face that nobody commented on. I slid my jacket off, letting the late October air tickle my arms and I smiled a sweet smile. Dean on the other hand, did not. Once he got a glimpse of his apparent daughters tattoo on my right forearm, he once again, almost fell over. "How old are you?" he asked for confirmation.

"17, actually. But my ID says 21." I shrugged and walked a little farther ahead to get to my car before the brothers.

Once Dean got a look at what I was driving, he was completely prepared to disown me, I could tell. It was a 73' 2-door Mustang notchback, with a gloss black paint job and a black leather interior with red detailing. I ducked in the door, grabbing a silver object from in between the seats. Pulling it out, the brothers discovered it was a flask. I took a long drink of it, then screwing the cap back on, I tossed it to Dean."Here, drink some of that and your panties will untwist themselves." Sam let out a round of laughter and Dean just scowled.

"Very funny." Dean commented before taking a drink, against his better judgement of course.

"Better?" I questioned him.

"Yeah." He mumbled in response.

I smiled and continued to talk, keeping my promise. "So, im guessing you guys know Garth, right?" They nodded a yes and I continued. "Well him and I are good friends, he's kinda like an older brother. So when I told him my actual last name, he flipped. Saying things like "Thats why your such a good hunter!" I was freaked, not knowing about you. But once I did find out, I understood why I was dragged into this. Demons coming around and making people disappear, people who I loved. I tried to run when it first happened when I was 16, my boyfriend- Danny -was taken, I was told he committed suicide. I wanted get away from anyone who could be hurt, but my mom insisted on me staying and finishing school. I graduated this past June and now im officially a hunter. Garth found me and I worked my first cases with him, he taught me things I needed to know. I already had experience with guns and knifes were easy to pick up. This is my third solo case, Garth put me on the trail two days ago. Im guessing he gave you the same info?"

"Yeah," Sam responded. "Garth has his way of doing what he wants, doesn't he?"

I laughed "Ain't that the truth. He must of put us both on the case, planning for this nice family reunion."

Dean seemed to come out of his stupor and looked at me. "Would you mind telling me what state you came from and your mom's name? If you are my daughter I would like to know where you came from." Sam gave Dean a look, as if to tell him not to be rude.

I sighed and answered his questions. "Im originally from Kentucky, but we moved to Maine when I was about 11, my step-dad got a job transfer. My mom's name is Charlotte and you would know her has Charlotte Worthington, but now her last name is Rhodes. I don't think she would want you coming around, shes happy the way her life is. They are due to move again in a few months, being that my step-dad's job transfers him every 7 years. I don't know where their going. I saw them just about 2 weeks ago, they said they were proud of me. Thats really all, now do you guys have a hotel room or should we go to mine? I'm beat."

Dean looked astonished, it had been seventeen years since he had seen Charlotte- he was twenty. Sam noticing his brother needed a few minutes to himself to think about all this, offered up their hotel room and said that he would ride with me. Dean walked over slowly to the Impala, turning over the key and driving away from the warehouse. Sam and I followed closely.

----------------------------------------------
I hope you liked it! Has always, tell me if you see any mistakes I can fix and constructive criticism is always welcome! Thanks for reading :) -Love, Carley.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~