He Hurts You

Darry:

You were sitting there on the couch next to soda on the couch watching darry. He was worried,scared, and angry. Pony was late. You checked the clock, It Had Said 2:45 A.M. Just as pony walks in late, Darry gets pissed and they begin shouting. "Darry, Hun He's Okay see? he's not hurt and he's home" You Say As he shots round to you blinded with anger and pushes you and shouts "( Y/N ) IM SICK O- " he notices your crying a bit and Holding Your Arm. His faces soffens to guilt , walks to you and hugs you. Then he looks at the boys, " go to bed, we'll talk about this later" .

Soda:

It Was You and him in the park. It was a pretty day and you two thought you'd go out and throw round A frisbie and have a picnic. After you two ate, you guys found your frisbie in your bag and threw it around. After a while you got distracted, and it hit your dead smack in the face. You Held your face as he ran over."(Y/N) ?! are you alright ?! " he asked a bit paniced. "Ya i'm alright" you said moving your hand. After that, he got you an ice cream to make up for it.

Dally:

Dally And You Were out on his birthday in a club. You Both Got Drunk. He Thought you were someone else trying to hit on him,and he pushes you away as you hit a pole.But He swars he doesn't remeber it, so it really doesen't bother you.

Steve:

You And Steve Went to the DX so you could help him work on the cars. You Was under the a car and you asked for a wrench. He Goes to toss you one but misses hitting your head. You Didn't tell him it hit you,because he's feel sorry the rest of the day.

Two-bit:

You Two are playing Baceball and your the umpire. He Swung for the ball and hits you in the Head with the bat

Johnny:

You two were play-wrestling in the floor and he accedently slips,elbwoing your boob. You Laughed but he kept apoligising. You Told him that it's squishy, your fine

(Sorry If Two-Bit's And Johnny's were too short for you)