Chapter 7 The Deal

Start bij het begin

"Well,we do have classes tomorrow,then it's Saturday,no classes,so we should be heading to bed",She told me.I agreed and stood up also.

"Goodnight Harry.And make sure you get bunches of sweet dreams.."She said,walking up to her dorm and shutting it quietly.

Yeah,Goodnight sis.

Ron's POV

-FlashBack-

Hermione sobbed into her hands quietly.I just stood there awkwardly.

"Y-You're dumping me?Really Ronald?We're only eleven!"She said.I felt bad for breaking her heart.

It's just that....We weren't really a good match,always fighting about everything.I got tried of it so I decided that breaking up would be best for both of us.

"I'm really sorry Hermione.We aren't a good match",was all I said.

She looked up at me.Her eyes red from crying, Puffy."Ronald....You...I....I think we both need some time also.But I hope,when we get older,we could sort this out and become the couple I know we can be someday?",she gazed into my eyes.

Of course I still wanted her to be my friend.Just not my girlfriend.

I nodded.She smiled sadly and walked away.

-FlashBack Over-

Wow..I really need to get my priorities straight.

Heather s POV

Waking up was  the best feeling today.I couldn't wait to go to classes and talk to my friends.

I swung my feet over my bed and walked to the bathroom upon the cold wood floor.I took a hot shower and left ny hair up,being to lazy to wash it.

After,I applied some frizz natural control spray and left my hair naturally wavy.Then I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to my trunk.

I pulled out my robes,skirt,knee high white socks and my shirt and tie.I dropped my towel and put my clothes on,then realizing that I was alone.Everyone else's must've been downstairs.

After I applied my finishing touches,I skipped downstairs to see Hermione,Harry and Ron waiting for me.Ron grinned.I giggled.

Harry stepped between the middle of Ron and I when Ron's hand grazed upon mine.He was trying to hold it?Why?

I gave an awkward smile at Ron and stepped over to walk with Mione.She was reading,and looking at Ron.A look that was heating up ny emotions.Hmph.

We walked to the Great Hall and sat down to eat.Ron took 4 spoonfuls of everything and I only had an Apple and some oatmeal.After we finished,I walked with Harry to our classes,avoiding Ron.

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything,but all day he was trying to get me to do stuff with him.Weather it was holding his hand or hug him for a long amount of time.What was up with him?

Finally it was free period and me and Mione left to the library.Ron and Harry followed but I could tell Harry didn't want to come here.

Once we got comfortable,a girl our age came up to us.She had a Griffendor robe,but I've never seen her.Ever.I smiled politely.

"Uh,um,hi.My name is Marissa.Marissa Black.I,I'm new here,I'm in Griffendor and I saw that you two were in Griffendor so I was wondering where you could tell me where the Common Room is?",she asked.A twinkle in her eye looked so familiar.I don't know why...

"Hi Marissa!I'm Heather Potter,this is Hermione Granger!Welcome to Hogwarts.I'm new here too,but I started yesterday.What year are you?".I asked.

"Second.And nice to meet you Hermione,Heather."