Chapter.1: new transfer student.

-Yuna's POV
It was a new morning, and being a new transfer student at this school. I said to yourself while getting up in bed. I take a shower, and I dress up with my black and red stripes uniform.

It's already 8:00 in the morning and school starts any minute. When I arrived  at the school, I saw no one yet only a man reading a book.

I walked forward and sit beside him. He's hair is gray and~
I can say that he is really white.

He waved at me with a smile. Not trying to be a snobber, so i waved him back. He must be smart though,

Till' waiting some 15 minutes, the man asked me~

"Are you new here?"
"Ne, why?"
"Just asking"

He looked away from me and start reading again at his book. I start to fall asleep so i bowed my head.

As i woke up, i go out of the classroom and go to my locker. On my way, i bump into a cheerleader, and my books fell.

"Watch where you're going!!"

I leaved my books down and I replied and face to her. Well, what can i do? I'm dope, of course.

"Oh! I'm very sorry. I must have watch where am i going, or is it because your fat."

Her face looked shocked. Well, obviously. So i picked my books and walked ahead to my classroom.

As i walked on hallway, i saw some boys playing and jumping cause they're happy and hyper. So, i keep walking but, then one of the boys bumped me- Again!! Well, good thing my books didn't fall.

He turned to me with an "o" shape on his mouth.

"Sorry"
"That's fine"
"But, did you get hurt?"
"Ani"
"Well, i'm really sorry"
"I said it is FINE"

As he heard my voice. He asked me something.

"Are you new?"
"Yeah"