Chapter 9

Mike's pov

Bzzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What is it now!? I grab my phone and lay Emily down slowly off from my chest and walked out of the room to take the call.

Bzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzbzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The phone continues beeps annoyingly, I then quite it whining by opening it.

"HELLO!?" I say clearly annoyed.

“Alpha mike!"  It's that crap-face Alpha Eric sounded nervous almost scared.

"yes, what is it Alpha Eric?" I hiss, I’m so tired I feel like biting his head off.

"The Griffin's came, today and they want us to leave, today." I sighed frustrated, grabbing at my hair and said:

"Alright, come strait to the pack house." 

"Thank you Alpha Mike!"

I press the red button ruefully, and snp my ugly phone closed hanging up. How dare the Griffin's! Uh and i have to tell Emily! What I'm i going to say!? I could her Emily shift around and calls out:

"Mike?"

"Yes!?"

I go inside to see her hair either stuck to her face or sticking out . I laugh and she gives me this 'what’s so funny' face. This makes me laugh even harder. She looks so cute but while I'm laughing and she grabs a pillow and throws it at m. since I'm off guard it hits me. She smiles satisfied and crosses her arms, laugh and then I remember. I slowly is my way into the conversions. "Uh....um....uh...”

"Spit it out! Or has cat got your tongue?" she playfully yells, smirking. I sigh and continue.

"Today the Griffin's told the Whitestone pack to leave, they’ll be arriving later tonight." she looks so shocked and i walk towards her. She sits down slowly.

"I thought it was going to be in a week!" she almost whines

“Emma sweetheart, I'm so sorry!" I say as she just shakes her head and then says "I'm going to get some breakfast! Want to come?"I shake my head like a wet dog and she smiles and walks out of the small medical room we have,  as if nothing happened.

Emily’s POV

'Don't think about it, don’t think about it, Don't think about it.' i chant to myself 'pretend that never happened, he never said that,'I don't like him' I continue chanting my wolf hears this and scoffs

'Don’t say you never liked him, you've always admired him!' 

'I wouldn't be talking' i reminder her 

...................flashback......................

'Wow!' I thought. I just shifted and I thought my wolf was so pretty and so did she. I laughed and ran around our territory until I saw Eric with his friends, the all pointed and laughed. Then Eric said "That's the ugliest she-wolf I’ve ever seen!"I felt so hurt and so did my wolf. This was her skin and her beauty. She wined and I walked away there laughing echoing in my head.

................End...Of...Flashback.......

She silenced, and left me alone. I sighed and after eating and busying myself I fell asleep in my bedroom.