Chapter 2: The New Twins

The next morning, the two woke up as the same time as usual, Rin picked up her orange and set off upstairs to get dressed as her brother sat around waiting for her to hurry, she could tell he had something on his mind considering he kept staring at the color green. "Len!" Rin called from upstairs, a small scream. Len shook his head as he rushed upstairs panting, "W-what's wrong!?" he asked as he ran to her empty room seeing her sit on her bed. Len sighed, "You tricked me." he muttered. But soon he heard a small opening bus door and ran to the window, '"See what you did!?" he grumbled. Rin frowned, "It's not my fault. You weren't paying attention to me since yesterday." she muttered and got her stuff ready. Rin and Len burst through the door as they ran down the streets to the nearby school.

    As they entered the school courtyard they stopped for a breather as they watched the school gates close and the bell ring. Sighing, they entered class getting a slight temper tantrum from the angry teacher. Ignoring his words, Len smiled as he waved at Miku who was happily smiling back in response. Rin glared and glanced back at the two understanding the situation. As len headed towards his seat she momentarily tripped him on purpose. "Oops. My bad." she muttered and watched Miku come to his rescue. "Is everything okay? Are you okay?' She asked in a worried tone. Rin squeezed her pencil as it broke into two. "Great, I just made it better." Rin muttered furiously. As the day went on she watched the two laugh and giggle over the most ridiculous nonsence. As the period ended she was glad to get out of the classroom when she ran into some girl. Looking up she noticed the slick pale and black haired girl. Her eyes bright, her pigtails  where one was shorter than the other which was cut short, and she wasn't wearing the school uniform. Her black cloak covering her exposed bikini top as her biker shorts rode up her thighs. Glancing back at her, she quickly left without another word.

OOC: I'm sorry their very short. I haven't had the time to think of more. Please comment and subscribe (Rate!)