Chapter 3: Auditions and Rehearsals

Start from the beginning

"You've got a point there, Cam." Vivi told her older brother and after the dances concluded, the brunette and Ava were one of the seven finalists, then later on, they were in Studio B.

"Girls, congrats, you've made it to the final portion of this audition, my mom and myself are overwhelmed with the talent that we've seen from you all and we're gonna need some time to think about who's gonna be the last dancer standing and whoever it is, that dancer will be here tomorrow for rehearsal and coming with us to Milwaukee, Wisconsin to attend." Cameron said. "But there are some kids that's skating on thin ice, so you never know."

Meanwhile, at the Ziegler household in Ravinia later that evening, a ash blonde lady named Melissa Ziegler was cooking some dinner for her daughters, Maddie and Mackenzie. They weren't at the studio because Abby and Cameron had suspended them for not showing up for the summer clases when they had hung out at the mall.

"Maddie, Mackenzie, quick question." Melissa stated.

"What's going on?" Mackenzie asked.

"Do you think Abby and Cameron might change their mind and let us back in the studio even though we went shopping at the mall instead of being at the studio for the summer classes?" Melissa wondered.

"They might, but we could try to talk to them." Maddie answered.

"I bet they're having thoughts of replacing us." Mackenzie predicted.

"Honestly, i think they're already doing that now." Melissa said. "But you never know, they might be rethinking and at any minute or day they could call us to come back and lift our suspensions."

"Let's hope so." Maddie said.

The next day, Christi was seen getting out of her car, which was a Lexus from 2008 and walked through the parking lot, Chloe was already inside because Cameron offered to pick her up and bring her to the studio. Christi approached the door, opened it and she saw that Abby was at the front desk.

"Hi, Abs." Christi greeted.

"Hi, Christi." Abby replied. "Just to let you know, Chloe will be doing a solo and Cameron's gonna start it today."

"I have faith that she's gonna do it well and i'm gonna step back and let you, Cameron and Gianna teach her." Christi said.

"Well, we've had some good seasons and hopefully it can continue and i'm glad you've learned." Abby told her. "And you know that even though Cameron can be tough like i am, the girls do respond to him like they do to me."

"They sure do and it's because they love you and your son. I'm gonna head to the den." Christi stated, then she walked past the desk and walked in to the dancer's den where Kelly, Kristie, Holly, Jill and the girls were all sitting in. "Just to let you know, Abby told me that Chloe's got the first solo of the new season."

"All right!" Kelly cheered as Chloe was smiling as Brooke, Paige, Nia, Asia and Kendall all hugged her.

"That's goot to know, we all know that she'll rock like the other girls when they have solos." Holly stated.

"True there. All of our girls are talented." Jill said as the moms agreed, then the door opened and coming in was Abby and behind her was Cameron.

"Hello, Miss Abby. Hello, Cam." Kendall stated.

"Just to let you know, we've worked on the music and gave it some thought and after talking about it, Mom has told me to start a solo with Chloe, it's going to be called Save The Day, so make sure to get ready and everyone else, get ready to work on the group routine." Cameron informed.

"Question, Miss Abby." Paige said.

"Yes?"

"What did you and Cam think of the talent and have you two thought of who you were going to pick?"