the move

I woke up and realized I had slept on my floor and had like 30 messages from Ariel because I fell asleep on her. I replied to her messages and got in the shower after I got out and put on my clothes and walked downstairs to see my dad and my mom packing stuff in the car. The thought of going back made my stomach churn. When my parents were finished they looked at me and my mom said are you ready to go? I told her I would be outside in a minute, my parents said ok and left to go to the car. I walked around one last time and remembered all the memories I had in this house. I almost cried at the thought that I might not ever come back. When I was finished looking around my house I grabbed the knob to the door to leave out, but before I left I looked back one more time to see What I was leaving behind. I sighed and close my door for the last time.

After a few long hours of being in the car sleep, I asked my dad where we were.  He said we were in Illinois and only an hour away from our new house. I groaned and asked him if we could stop to get something to eat. He got off the highway and stopped at McDonald's. He parked and I asked why aren't we going through the drive through and told me it was just easier for me to go in. As I walked in the door I felt my heart drop to my stomach. I couldn't believe at who I was looking at and who this person was with.  It was one of the guys that raped me and he was with one of my old friends Amani. I immediately turned around and walked back to the car. My dad asked me why I hadn't gotten anything and I told him I changed my mind, he was lecturing about the time that I had wasted but I wasn't listening.  I had so many thoughts racing through my mind. Why was he all the way out here? Why was he with her? Had he saw me? I felt tears coming and I was getting a headache. I wiped my tears and turned on my music while I drifted to sleep.

I awoke as soon as we pulled up to the new house. I got the car and inspected the house and it's surroundings. My parents went to go in and check out the house while I walked around the neighborhood. I had seen any other typical thing you see in chicago .i seen thots, wanna be's, drug dealers and much more in a short amount of time. I got about 3 houses down when I seen one house with at least 4 or 5 people around the porch. When I looked a little bit closer my face almost fell to the floor...

blah blah short ik but votee