end

word count: 16, 307

started: december 2, 2016
finished: january 13, 2017

well, this rollercoaster of a book is complete.

i've decided to not do sequels for most of my books since i have zero idea how to continue the story on. if it allows/makes sense to have a sequel, then i'll consider doing one, but my attention span/focus is usually limited, and i can't continue it.

yes, i know this was all rushed, but i really wanted to end it since i was losing motivation to write and honestly, just to write. and it's not hate, i'm just dealing with stuff in life, and that's normal.

and yes, i dealt with some twitter backlash, but i will continue to write and i hope to publish some new stuff soon.

(i might delete this story because i don't like the way it went)

and honestly, this story stopped making sense when i entered jane, but i will try to explain it:

jane comes in. brenner programmed her to think she was from an alternate world. jane is really eleven. eleven is like her alternate ego, which she suffers from something like bpd where she has multiple personalities.
mike is messed up. he is really showing potential for murder— blood arousal and the whole sitting and watching jane bleed out.
in the end, jane or really eleven, takes mike and performs a double suicide-murder in the bathroom stall, where it all began and finally ended.

thank you all for reading this mess of a story.

any last questions? concerns? rants? comments?

also i had a similar ending in six feet under to this but i took it off just cause i republished this one