Chapter 10

Kino walked outside the practice room and found nobody. Suddenly a text message popped on his phone.

To: Kino
Your girl is with me. If you want her safe, come to Han River tonight.
If you're not come, I will do something bad to her.

He angered as he read the text. "I'll kill whoever you are, bastard."

Jinho showed up in his car and couldn't find Yeo Rin. He tried to call her but to no avail. "Ah, maybe she was with Kino." He thought then drive away.

That night, Kino went to Han River alone.
"I'm here. So where are you?!" He called the mysterious person.
"Oh, calm down boy. Turn around." That person said.

Kino turned around and saw Yeo Rin, with her hands tied at the back. "Yeo Rin-ah!" He shouted. Her mouth was covered with a black tape so she couldn't speak. The person he talked to earlier was right in front of him but he wore a mask and sunglasses so Kino couldn't see his face.

Still on the phone, that man who threated him was demanding him to give a huge amount of money.

"I won't! Don't you dare to put your nasty hand on her or I'll kill you!" Kino said hysterically.
"What if I won't?" He smiled sarcastically and secretly took out a knife from his pocket.
"I will kill you for sure." Kino said firmly. "Then...do you want to say goodbye to her?" He put the knife right in front of Yeo Rin's throat. Kino's eyes widened in shock as he froze.
"P-put that down!" He panicked.
"Not until you give me your car." That man smirked. Yeo Rin just stood there while crying.
"Okay I'll give you what you want. Now, let her go." Kino sighed.

He immediately untie her and remove the tape on her mouth. "I'm so sorry...are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Yes, but how about your car.." She asked weakly. "It doesn't matter, at least you're safe." He piggybacked her and stopping a taxi.

"Thank you for helping me. Want to come inside?" Yeo Rin offered. "It's alright. Hmm, maybe next time? It's getting late though." He refused smoothly. "Uh, okay...bye Kino, thank you once again." She said then closed the door.

"Yeo Rin? Where did you go?! I almost passed out while searching for you!" Mom shouted. "Sorry mom...I went to my friend's house." Yeo Rin lied. "Go take a shower now!" Her mom said angrily.

Yeo Rin's POV

*flashback*

I was in front of the school when suddenly Jinho asked me to went home together. I agreed and he went to get his car. After some minutes, I felt someone behind me and he immediately covered my mouth with a cloth that made me dizzy then I passed out in no time.

When I opened my eyes, I saw someone stand far enough for me. He was talking with someone on the phone. I was really curious so I tried to get up then I realized that I was tied around the pole with my hands above my head. "Shit..." I cursed under my breath.

That man approached me. "Don't worry dear, You're safe here. Hmm, anyway you look so damn good. I'm hungry right now." He said in a husky voice and made me scared as hell. "S-stop there!" I shouted. He kept walking towards me and the next thing I know, my sight was really dark and soon I blacked out.

*end of flashback*