The Letter

It was 7:30am in Chicago and my sister Erica came running in with an envelope in her hand screaming in my ear, "YOU GOT IN!! YOU GOT IN!!" "What?" I replied. Erica had applied me for a position in the fashion industry in LA called 'Nerve'. It is one of the biggest industries that have the best models in the world like Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter. "OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!" I replied yelling. What I didn't realise was that my life was gonna change .... for the better or for the worst.

The letter had said that they wanted me in LA by Thursday and said I could bring along three friends to accompany me along the way. I decided to bring my friends Emma and Lauren, along with my sister Erica.

The day of our flight on Wednesday, I picked up Lauren, Emma my best friend and Erica to take them to the airport. "Do you think we might meet Hayes GRIER!! Lauren said excitedly. "Ummm I don't know but I hope we see NASH!! He's my bae!! Erica replied. "Girls it's alright as long as we see Aaron we are okay!!" Emma said as we all started laughing. "Hey Jasmine. What about you Matthew Espinosa, don't you have the biggest crush on him" Emma said looking at me raising one eyebrow. "Well of course. But I mean like someone as famous as Matthew will never have a crush on some random fan girl like me." I said sadly "But anyways, we have to get to the airport otherwise we will be late!! I said with exclamation.

We had just boarded the plane and Emma made me promise that I would sit next to her while erica and lauren would sit together. For the next three hours me and Emma could not stop watching YouTube videos of Aaron and Matthew. The whole plane ride we were giggling and laughing while lauren and Erica were watching Hayes' and Nash's vines.

We had finally arrived in LA and I has suggested to the girls that we go and unpack our stuff in the house we would be living in for the next three years until my internship had finished.

We had finally finished unpacking and Lauren wanted to check out the studio I would be working in. It was only a two minute walk from our house which was good because I didn't have my drivers lisence. Two minutes later we had come across this gigantic building that had in big bold letters 'NERVE'. I knew this was the right place and walked in. Straight away I went up to the receptionist and told her that I was the new intern and if I could start right away. She told me I could start right now and the girls decided they would go home and start organising their stuff. The receptionist told me my first job was to help Matthew Espinosa with his wardrobe as nerve's wardrobe advisor was away on holidays.

I had arrived at Matthews dressing room and told him I was here to help him with his wardrobe for today. "What's your name?" He said with his sparkling smile. I replied saying my name worrying that I was smiling too much. He said "Well, Jasmine it is great to meet you." I slowly with a grin said "It's nice to meet you too!" After a while we starting playing around with all of this clothes in his wardrobe, giggling and laughing. He had this one clown suit that we weren't sure why it was in his wardrobe but it was just funny when he had tried it on. After a while we had eventually found the right outfit for him. The studio organiser had called him out for the photo shoot as I said "Have fun out there!" He smiled back at me and said "I really liked hanging out with you today, would you like to hang out sometime with all of my friends and you can bring all of your friends too? "Yes!" I said worrying I sounded like I was too desperate, although on the inside I was screaming with joy. We exchanged phone numbers and he had eventually left for his photo shoot. We had the best time and I just couldn't wait to hang out with him again! I just wasn't sure if he actually mean hang out or if this is an actual date?

TO BE CONTINUED......