Princess's Bestfriend Chapter 4: Thanks to my cousin...

Miku's POV:

I wake up and walk into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and stared at myself in the mirror. There wee still tear stains on my face. I felt my face...my face was still really sticky from the tears that streamed from my eyes last night. I washed my face off until I couldn't feel or see the tears. Then, I tied my hair in pigtails, my usual look. I walked out of the bathroom and I accidentally tripped over a part of the bottom of my dress. Curse this long dress... I got up and accidentally tripped again. I got annoyed...and so, I tore the bottom of my dress off to the part where it is only up to my knees. I smiled at my reflection on my glass door. I had messed my hair up and it looked really obvious that I tore my dress up but what do I care...I walked downstairs and saw my brown haired cousin staring at my new look with a surprised expression on her face...Meiko...that's her name...Meiko. Much prettier than Miku. I walked over to her. "Hey...Your mom told me that you were crying last night and she didn't know how to cheer you up...so I came!" she said smiling. I smiled back at her. "What do you mena? I-I wasnt crying l-last night." I lied. "You tell me that you didn't but your eyes show me that you did..." she said crossing her arms. I frowned at her. How did she know?

Meiko's POV:

She lied to me and it was obvious too. I took her hand and walked to the rose garden. "Miku...I know something weng wrong last night...I can tell." I told her. "Ok fine... I was crying because...because Kaito told me that he loved me last night when he thought I was sleeping and I'm all confused now because I thought we were just friends but it turns out that he loved me for 2 years already and I don't know if I love him back or not because I've been thinking about him for 3 weeks that we haven't talked and I really miss him n-" I covered her mouth with my hands and then let go. "W-w-w-w-wait...he's in love with you? That's sooo romantic...two friends which one falls in love with the other..." I said and then sighed. "Yes it does sound romantic..." she said. "Ha! I knew it! Miku...you love him back don't you?" I asked. "What! I don't know...that's why I cried." she said. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Miku...think about it...you two used to be best friends...you said that you cried because you didn't know if you really love him but you've been thinking about him the whole 3 weeks and now you miss him! So, obviously you do love him back!" I said confidentally.

Miku's POV:

How does Meiko come up with all this! " But why do I feel like avoiding him then?" I asked. "Because...you're scared! Scared that when you see him again, you two won't have the same bond anymore.That everything has changed." Meiko said. She is such a genius! She got into me! That's exactly how I feel! "Meiko...I think I do love him...so what do I do now?" I questioned her. "Confess before it's too late!" Meiko said. I gave her a big hug and turned my cellphone on...I sent Kaito a text message:

To: Kaito
From: Miku
Hey Kaito...we need to talk...come over today it's important!

From: Kaito
To: Miku
Yah ok...ill be der in 10 minutes...

10 MINUTES LATER...

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it. IT WAS KAITO!!! I missed him so much! I gave him a hug and let him in. Then, my parents came out of the dining room with a blonde headed stranger. I didn't know the man whatsoever. So, how come he looked my age and why the heck was he with my parents? "Hello...I'm Len Kagamine...You must be Miku Hatsune or my soon to be Miku K-" I cut the man off. "Mom why is he here...and how come he knows me? Why was he with you?" I said looking at my parents' blank face. "Hello I'm Len Kagamine...are you a friend of my Miku?" he said to Kaito. Kaito gave him a dark look, " Your Miku?!?" Kaito said gritting his teeth. I can tell he was about to hurt him. So, I held onto his right arm in case he jumps at him. "Why did you just call me your Miku? Mom why did he just..." My mom cut me off. "Miku...your dad and I have to talk to you..."