dance studio and meeting bieber

Lexi's point of view

I woke up feeling fresh i took a quick shower and I grabed my phone new texte message

From jason : good morning princess, I made you breakfast, and if you want you can come and join me at the dance studio !? -jas

Oh my sweet bro, that's why I love him, so I walk downstairs to find some pancakes my favorites, i ate them and walked back upstairs, I change into some black jogging pants you can tell I love jogging pants, a black sleeveless crop top with some red supra, i straightened my hair grab my bag and my phone and my car keys, I made it to the huge studio and get in, and guess who's here CHRIS BROWN I am about to start fan girling, okey lexi act cool act cool, theye are dancing so I didn't want to interrupte them the song love more was blasting so I started dancing along until I felt eyes on me I looked up to see everyone staring at me including chris brown i may faint by now,jason came running towards me give me a quick hug and said "everyone this is my sister lexi from now on she's going to always come here" everyone waved at me so I did too, until chris Brown talk"lexi can you teach us the moves you were doing" I just stared at him until jason pinched me "um yeah I guess" I flashed him a smile and I was now leading a couple of dancers including chris OMG happy dance !!!!!

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

I got a text from my bro jason if I want to go to the dance studio I just grabbed my car keys and headed to it, when I made it, there was this soo cool car a lamborghini aventador, when i get in the studio I saw them dancing and there was this girl leading them and daamnnnnnn she is just hot like the way she moves her hips and her hair flying in the air, just WOW, they are finish by now and I saw this girl going to grab a bottle of water, I made my way towards the boys we did our handshake I was watching this girl from the corner of my eyes until jason pinched me "stop looking at her it's creepy dude"he said while chuckling along with chris "haha very funny, so who's she a new dancer?"I asked jason,"she is my sister and yes she's a new dancer"he explained,"your sister you never told me you have a sister and most importantly that she's HOT" I stated , "well now you know"he winked,"I am going to talk to her" I smirked,"she's not easy I am warning you"he said,"we'll see about that" and with that I made my way towards her "hey gorgeous"i said soothingly she looked up, those eyes I am getting cheesy, "hey"she replied" I saw your dance move i loved them" I said honestly "thanx" she smiled at me, she needs to stop being perfect, "by the way my name is justin" I said offering her my hand "lexi" she said shaking it "beautiful name for a beautiful girl"i stated she smiled "how about I drive to your house we're neighbors" I winked "thanks, but no I already have my car" she said "so maybe I can walk you to your car"i asked hopefully "yeah it's fine with me, we started walking I noticed that she's making her way towards the lamborghini No WAY,"that cool ride is yours?"i asked completely shoked"yeep it is"she answered, man this girl is perfect in every way possible ;)

===================================

Hey lovelies

Hope you liked it sorry again for my bad English !!! Like and comment :)