Right now, I'm in social studies. Social...something I'm not good at. Mark is sitting behind me. He's playing with my hair. I want to tell him to stop and pay attention but I'm nervous. I'll do it anyway.

"M-M-Marky, can y-you p-p-please st-stop p-playing with my h-hair a-and pay a-attention?", I asked quietly, turn around slightly in my chair.

"Sorry, babe, I'll pay attention.", Mark said while smirking. I had a feeling he wasn't going to pay attention. I turned back straight (Yuki note: gay**) in my seat and started taking down notes.

Suddenly I felt something slide under my elbow. I lift up my elbow to see a piece of paper. I look back at Mark, he was taking notes. I grab the paper and unfold it.

Wanna come over after school?
~BigBaby

Yes, of course but why 'BigBaby'?

~Jack xx

I fold the paper back up and slide it to the end of my desk so Mark can grab it. He grabs it and I go back to taking notes. I hear him clear his throat and slide the note by my elbow.

Because, I'm a big baby and I'm glad you said yes. Because I want to fuck that tight ass of yours again. Did you know that you are the best fuck I ever had? And why Jack?

~BigBaby

That's good to know I guess. But if you want to fuck me again you have to take me on a date. Or even ask me to be your boyfriend. I just like the name Jack.

~Jack xx

Well, Sean McLoughlin, do you want to be my boyfriend? And if that's a yes (better be) will you go out on a date with me on Saturday?

~BigBaby

Yes, I will be your boyfriend. And yes I would love that.

~Jack xx

☆ ★

"Jack, you should wear this." Sarah said, Sean's little sister. She is holding a plain black dress and a red flannel. Sean smiled and grabbed the clothing from her. She left his room so he can get dress.

Sean quickly changed into his clothes and grabbed his phone off his bed. He went to his full body mirror and took a picture.

To Marky ☺: I'm ready *picture*

From Marky ☺: fuck! You look so good omw

★ ☆ ★

"Jack, your date is here!" Kerry, his other sister yells up the stairs.

Sean slips on his black and white converse and walked into the living room.

"JAAAACK, YOU HAVE A FINE BOYFRIEND HERE!" Sean's dad shouted, trying to tackle Sean but he moved out of the way.

"Unf." His dad hit his head on the wall.

"C'mon, old man, you're embarrassing Jack." Kerry said, kicking their dad in his leg, playfully.

"C'mon, l-let's g-go, M-Mark." Sean stuttered out, grabbing Mark's hand.

"Bye, Jack, have fun!" Sarah shouted out the door.

"W-where are w-we g-going?" Sean asked once they got in the car.

"To the movies, then my place." Mark said, starting the car and pulling off.