օղҽ

Old ass story so if you see errors, sorry.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

Sean is the quiet and shy type. Here's more socially awkward. Whenever someone asked him a question he'd nod, shake his head or shrug. Today was the first day of school, the day where Sean is extremely shy.

There are a lot of new students that asked him what class was where and all he did was shrug. There were a few cute guys that asked him questions and all did was blush and shook his head.

Now it was this particular guy that Sean really blushed at. He has black hair and amazing brown eyes. He had a smirk that made Sean squirm in his seat.

They guy walked up to Sean's desk and smirked down at him. For some this guy made Sean want to talk to him.

"Hey, cutie."

"Uh...."

This was the most Sean could say to anyone without stuttering when going into a full conversation.

"You don't talk much, why is that. My name's Mark by the way.", Mark sat down in the seat next to him. That was his best friend Ken's seat but Ken wouldn't mind if he sat there.

"I-I st-stutter a-alot, s-so I-I d-d-don't t-talk m-much.", Sean stuttered out. He only stutters a lot to people he's not close to.

"So, you're like....socially awkward."

Sean nodded and looked down. It's also hard for him to make eye contact for a long time.

"What's your name?"

"S-Sean M-M-McLoughlin...."

"Well, Sean....", Mark trailed, whispering in Sean's ear, "Meet me after school, in front of the school, okay?"

Sean blushed and nodded. He thinks he just made a friend.

★ ☆ ★

Sean pulled his pink floral skirt down a bit, he was waiting for Mark outside the school. Mark had a smirk on his face that described his mood. Excited and determined to see something amazing.

"Hey, babe, wanna come to my place?", Mark asked, walking over to a black SUV.

Sean nodded, he wanted to say no but him being socially awkward he nodded instead. Mark opened the passenger door for Sean. He closed the door once Sean was in, Mark got in the driver's seat.

★ ☆ ★

Sean's POV

Right now, we're at Mark's house in his room. We are watching Horrible Bosses, my favorite movie. I've been trying to pay attention to the movie but I felt Mark staring at me from the side of my face.

"I really want to fuck you right now.", I hear Mark whisper in my ear. I whimpered and turned to look at him. He was biting his lip and his eyes were a bit darker. I looked down at my lap.

"I-I'm not r-r-ready for th-that.", I stuttered out. Mark softly pushed me down on the bed and straddled me.

"It's fine, babe. I'll be gentle."

Ten minutes later, I lose my virginity and had the best orgasm of my entire life.

★ ☆ ★

I've been clinging to Mark ever since I lost my virginity to him. I think it's starting to annoy him but he tells me that it's cute. I don't believe him though, I'm an annoying person.