Chapter Twenty- Battleground

Start from the beginning

"Hey Kaity Poo. How are ya?" I asked her.

"Fine. Without you." She said plainly. I could feel my anger rising. Calm down Sheamus...

"Oh. That's nice. So I'm guessing you and Dolph are a thing again."

"Yeah. And he's a better man than you ever were. Look Sheamus, what we had, I thought it was special, but now I know and I understand Sheamus." I knew what she was trying to do. She knows I have a bad temper. She is trying to get me mad so I'll leave her alone, then she said she understands. Finally, we're getting somewhere!

"Y-You do?" She took my hands in her hands. I smiled for the first time in a while.

"Yes Sheamus, I do. I understand who and what you are. You're nothing but a self-centered, cheating, conniving, ignorant, sorry bastard!" Her voice changed, and do did my face expression.

"That's enough!" I slammed my fists in the table, loud enough for only Kaitlyn and I could hear, which still made her jump. My temper was boiling. "Now you can hate me all you want. But disrespecting me, is something totally different. Now I don't know why you walk around here with your little boyfriend pretending those feelings for me are gone, when we both know they're still there. I love you Celeste, and I will get you back, one way or another." By this time, I was right in Kaitlyn's face. I was about to grab her, but someone thought it was okay to stick their nose where it doesn't belong.

Randy's POV

AJ, the girls and I were talking when I looked over where Kaitlyn was, and I see Sheamus talking to her, I saw anger and jealousy in his eyes. Dolph left to go get his phone. I decided to see what's up. AJ was to busy talking to the girls to notice me get up from the table. I walked over to them and Sheamus sat down because he was in her face. I saw her breathe a sigh of relief when I walked over.

"Everything okay Kaity Poo? I saw Sheamus get in your face, and I wanted to make sure everything was okay. He didn't put his hands on you Kaitlyn?" She was about to answer when Sheamus stood up and got in my face.

"Everything is fine over here fella. Kaitlyn and I are fine. Right Kait?" She just sat there. Sheamus walked towards her.

"I know you just heard me talking to you. Don't make me do something I'll regret." When he grabbed her arm, I pushed him back and got in his face. I swear, we were so close, if we moved an inch, we would've kissed.

"Hey what you need to do is get your hands off her, fella." I said, mocking the Celtic Warrior.

"Well, you shouldn't have stuck your little nose where it doesn't belong. Kaitlyn is none of your business." I leaned back.

"Oh really? I don't see Dolph anywhere. You're actually lucky Dolph isn't here, because he would wipe the floor with your Irish ass just like he did last time. Face it Sheamus, Kaitlyn doesn't want you." I could tell I was getting in his head and his face was beet red. He pushed me and I was about to wipe the floor with him when Kaitlyn came and pushed us away from each other. She didn't have to say anything. I walked away and Kaitlyn went to the elevator. We all went to our rooms until it was time to head to the arena.

Battleground

Layla's POV

"What?! I'm not gonna be involved in the Diva's Championship match?" I looked at Stephanie McMahon in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry Layla. I don't know why you're throwing a temper tantrum, you only pinned AJ once. On the other hand, Kaitlyn has pinned AJ on numerous occasions, which is why she will be facing AJ tonight in a well deserved rematch. Oh, and just to make it interesting, it'll be a Hardcore match! So if you have any problems, you can settle them then. But right now, get out of my office before I fire you." I walked out the office with a devious grin on my face. I put in my mind I was going to make AJ pay. No matter what it takes.