Chill day

Vilu's POV

The next day I woke up and got ready for the day. After I got dressed I went downstairs to eat breakfast. During Breakfast me and Fede started talking about our plans for the day.

Fede - Good morning Vilu

Vilu - Good morning Fede. Got any plans for today?

Fede - Yeah me and the guys are going to hang out at Leon's place. What about you do you have any plans?

Vilu - That sounds like fun and I don't have any plans at the moment but I might text the girls asking if they want to hang out today since you guy's are.

Fede - That seems like a good idea. I should start getting ready to go though I hope you have a good day Vilu.

Vilu - Alright bye Fede hope you and the guys have fun today.

Fede - Bye Vilu and same to you.

After Fede left I decided that I should probably text the girls and ask if they want to hang out today as I have nothing else to with everyone else out of the house doing stuff.

Group chat

Vilu - Hey girls

Fran - hello Vilu

Ludmi - Hi

Cami - Whats up

Vilu - I was wondering if you guys wanted to hang out today since the guys are so I figured we could too.

Fran - OOO YES I would love to as I have nothing else to do today Since Diego is at Leon's.

Cami - I'm in!

Ludmi - I will come but only if we shopping at some point.

Naty - I can come I had nothing to do anyways.

Vilu - Alright good and yes Ludmila we will go shopping.

Ludmi - Yesss

Vilu - So do you guys wanna meet at the mall and just start off with shopping?

Fran - Yeah we can do that

Cami - Yep so meet you all there

Rest of the girls - Meet you there.

End of chat

I said bye to everyone and then went to the mall to meet the girls. When I finally got there I saw Fran and Cami there but not Ludmila and Naty yet.

Vilu - Hey Fran, Cami

Fran, Cami - Hey Vilu

Cami - So are ready for the long day we have ahead.

Fran - Yeah

Vilu - I am ready.

Then Ludmia and Naty finally came and walked up to us.

Ludmi - Hey girls!! Can we go shopping now?

Naty - Ludmila calm down.

Cami - Yeah Calm down.

Fran and Vilu - Can we go in now.

Cami, Naty, and Ludmi - yeah lets go

We all went into the mall.

Leon's Pov

Me and the guys decided to hang out today as we haven't hung out in a while without the girls. We decided to go to a football game as I had ticks for the game and we were all ready excited for it.