To your surprise, the entire volleyball team was there! "(Y/N) senpai!! Where are the little Daichi's?" Hinata asked jumping.

"Oi dumbass! There in the NICU!" Kageyama said slapping him in the back of the neck.

There were so many questions asked like :

"Are those Daichi's kids?"
"Did giving birth hurt?"
"Can we hold them when they come back?"
"What are you going to name them?"
"Can we name them?"
"Why are you in a wheelchair?"

You answered all of them and let the team suggest possible names for your children. There were two you really liked.

When you saw the NICU nurse come back carrying the babies, she asked you and Daichi to go with her.

Daichi pushed you and you thought of all the things you've been through together.

Our relationship may have went fast, but he's the one for me. This was my one true love. I went through so many heartbreaks and fuck boys but I finally met my match.

Are you seeing this Mom? Dad?

"So, what are the names you have chosen?" The nurse asked when you arrived.

"The first born is Akari and the second born is Mirai." You said smiling as Daichi squeezed your hand. "Last name?" She asked. "Sawamura." Daichi said before you could.

"Alright I'm printing out the birth certificates now and here ya go!" She said handing you the birth certificates. "Here are your children, they were extremely healthy so you can take them home right away!" They said. You glanced over at your children and immediately cried.

Daichi had tears rolling down his face and you've never seen him look so happy before.

"Mirai weighs 5.2 pound and Akari weighs 5.3. That's perfect weight! They have yet to open their eyes though but looking at you, I think they'll have (e/c) eyes!"

"Thank you so much nurse." Daichi said shaking her hand. "My pleasure." She said.

She recommended different diaper brands and foods they should eat. Mrs. Sawamura already bought things from Gerber Life which was one of the recommended brands.

You and the team decided to meet back at home so you could get your children settled and also so you could fulfill their wishes of playing with the children. Hinata was very excited. He kept texting you and Daichi saying "are you there yet" when he's not even there himself.

You and Daichi now live at your house since your mother is now gone. You and Daichi have what used to be your mothers room and Mirai and Akari have your old room.

Mrs. Sawamura and the team came over to help get everything settled as you fell asleep in your and Daichi's bed. You were completely exhausted as you just finished giving birth about an hour ago.

You were about to fall asleep when the door in your room opened. "(Y/N) senpai are you still awake?" You heard an orange head Hinata ask.

"Yeah I'm up." You said. "Oh..I wanted to ask you something." He said walking on the side you were facing. "Sure." You said as you smiled. "What's up? Oh come here, it's awkward talking like this." You said sitting up taking a sip of your water along with pain killer meds.

"I want to have babies with my girlfriend too but I don't know how..."

You nearly choked on your water and sat there coughing for roughly three minutes before he said "just kidding just kidding! I'm a free man!"

Asahi joined in the conversation, asking what he should get his girlfriend for Valentine's Day. He was thinking of roses and a teddy bear, but you told him to also get her chocolate.

Before you knew it, the entire team was in your room asking you questions. Daichi came in after Mrs. Sawamura left. He was carrying the babies with him.

He sat on the bed next to you and handed you Mirai. "Everyone, this is Akari and (Y/N) is holding Mirai. They're twins."

You heard many "awwws" and "soo cute!"

"This is my family." You thought to yourself.

"Not just Daichi and my babies, but the team as well."

"Can I pet them?!" Hinata asked. "You don't pet babies dumba-" Daichi's cold, sharp glare stopped Kageyama from finishing that sentence.

"Sure Hinata, you can pet them." You said laughing.

He leaned forward and poked Mirai's nose. "Aw! She's so cute I want to just kiss her!" Hinata said.

"Muah!" He said kissing her nose.

After the team got a chance to meet and familiarize themselves with your babies, they went home and you two sat up holding the babies in your arms together.

"(Y/N)...I'm so happy you let me be a dad. Even though we're so young, I couldn't imagine it any other way at this point. I love you so much, (Y/N). Akari...Mirai." He said kissing each of your foreheads.

You put the babies in their cribs and hopped back into the bed. You held onto Daichi as he held you around your waist. You kissed, falling in love with him all over again.

You fell asleep and let the mini movie of you and your family play inside your head.

This, is my true family.

Authors Note :

I honestly love this chapter even though it was a bit rushed. As always, hope you enjoyed. Love ♡