The brunette hesitantly laughed and rubbed her neck, "Nothing, I was just getting my anger out on the ball," she muttered, I raised my eyebrows at her silently telling her to explain.

The brunette sighed and bounced a tennis ball she pulled out of her pocket, "The Hyotei girls tennis team, is just... So..."

The three girls all sighed in a gloomy way.

"Cocky? Bitches? Or are they snobby brats?" I asked trying to get information out of these girls.

"More like all of the above," An muttered as she bounced the ball.

I grimaced at the thought of over confident girls, who actually didn't have any skill.

"Definitely not fun," I agreed as I took my tennis bag off my shoulder, "But you'll definitely be fine!" I smile, "Just hit the ball like you were doing earlier, you're adding more spins then the last time I saw you, practicing huh?"

The look of relief appeared on the Fudomine freshman as she stopped bouncing the tennis ball nervously.

"Onii-chan and Kamio-kun have been helping me, adding a bit of a spin like you told me really helped with my control and strength."

I grinned and opened my mouth to give her more advise but I was interrupted by an high pitched voice.

"Oh look, looks like the weakling's practicing right before our game."

Our heads snapped towards the voice and I immediately grimaced at the sight. Really? Neon pink skirt with an almost see through white tank top? Was she that desperate to catch attentions? Her hair was perfectly styled, which must have took a hell of a long time. To conclude it she looked like a plastic Barbie I used to play when I was younger.

She also had to have these girls follow her around, typical slut.

"I don't know why you still try," the girl sighed as she dramatically shook her head, "We are going to win like all the other times," she totally gave an disgusted look to An making me grit my teeth out of annoyance and anger.

"If you're so worried about her why don't you get dressed?" I voiced, the girl's attention went to me for the first time, I didn't miss how her eyes scanned me as if she was scoring me, "You should seriously look at yourself in the mirror, its hideous, you look like some slut or a prostitute."

A look of shock appeared on her face while Tomoka and An clasped their hand over their mouth to cover up their laughs while Sakuno looked panicked.

I placed my hand on my hip and looked at her, "You'll look so much prettier if you tone it down a bit, you have a nice figure, what a waste," I mutter as I scanned her.

"W-WHAT!? Who do you think you are?" the girl screamed her face red with anger.

I shrugged my shoulders, my long black hair swaying by my waist, "Ayumi Gray, nice to meet ya," I gave her a closed eye smile.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Oi, Atobe, shouldn't we start heading to the courts before it gets too crowded? The games going to start soon," Oshitari questioned as he moved his glasses up his nose.