Life, Love and Magic

Age 10:

" Fred, George! Bloody hell, why my pillow? " I screamed at my stupid brothers.They always do this stuff, but I mean why my sacred pillow. No 11 year old girl wants to wake up early to go to the train station for her brothers, and then discover her pillow is really small rain cloud that floats up and starts pouring on her! Those boys are dead the next time I see them. 

" Oh Ginny, it's not THAT bad. We are a wizard family, what do you expect from them? Now hurry up! The boys have been waiting downstairs for 15 minutes for you to come down. " My mother said in a stern voice from my doorway. She always takes there side  in these sort of things. I guess on the bright side, I don't have to shower . 

I threw on one of my two outfits, both of which are knitted and pattched together by my mother. I hate it, but really, it could be worse. Much worse. I could be one of the children one the muggle streets that are always begging for food, money or anything worth money. I know im only eleven years old, but don't take that for granted because I still know lots about the worlds. Muggle AND Wizzard. 

I ran down the creaky wooden stairs to the front of my home where I found that Percy, Fred, George, Ron, Mum and Dad were all waiting for me. Gosh, what a great start to the day, not. 

We all pile into the blue rusty car and Dad starts the car up. I love flying in the car because it gives me a sense of freedom. You know? Feeling the air flow through my hair because the window is broken and won't close. 

***

We arrived at the station with only minutes to spare, due to fred and george's arguments in the car as to who got out first. They are so abonoxious some time. Thus why we are running to platform 9 and 3/4. Ever since I was born, i've had to come to say goodbye to my brothers at the platform. It will really stink this year because now i'll have no one left to play with most of the days. Just me, myself and I. Sigh... this should be an interresting year, not! Whatever, it's not like Ron was any fun! All he did was collect those wizard cards and try magic that would never work! 

" Ginny! Be more careful! You just about ran into that muggle man over there! We don't hve time for this, so hurry up and pay.more.attention." There she goes again, always bossing me around and treating me like i'm a little girl. Well i'm already 10 years old and I can perfectly well take care of myself! 

" Umm, excuse me... do you know how to.. get onto the platform by chance? " I turned around to see the most amazing thing i'd ever seen. It was HARRY. POTTER! I'm sure my eyes are as big as sausers now because the boy who lived, the one who saved us all as a baby and not to mention a very handsom person was standing within arms reach of me! My,my! This is incredible! 

But me, being me of course just stood there staring at him like a fool. How silly of me to think he might show interrest in a simple little girl like me! I guess one can only dream of such a thing. 

One day i'll get the courage to talk to him, one day......