Newt's face lighted up like a lightbulb. He looked thrilled at the idea and immediately grabbed her hand with his small one. He pulled her out the door past Gills who glared at them as they left the tent. Newt started to yammer off to her. "Oh their going to love you! And they'll be so impressed that I was your first friend! Oh oh can I say you're my best friend?!?!"

       The little boy was so thrilled and had so much energy that it made Alette laugh. He was leading her through camp, around countless trees and tents. They saw only a few lost boys, all of whom stared at Alette in shock. They killed as if she was the first girl they'd seen in years. The idea made Alette laugh harder, she did wonder where all the other girls were though. Alette responded to Newt enthusiastically. "Of course Newtie!"

      The little nickname had just slipped out of her mouth, and she suddenly thought about how perfect the name was. It was cutie mixed with Newt, it was so utterly perfect for him. He didn't seem to object to the nickname either so she decided it was the name she would use for him.

      Newt soon lead her to the fire where a couple of boys were collected talking. Alette took a moment to stop and observe them.

     The youngest looked around fourteen. He was willowy; tall and straight like a pine tree. A knife hung from a belt at his hip casually which set Alette a little on edge. The boy had dark brown hair that was so short you could nearly see his scalp but Alette couldn't help thinking about it wasn't as brown as Pan's. His skin was dark, almost like mahogany wood and it matched his just as brown eyes.

     The oldest appeared around nineteen or eighteen. He was just as tall as the youngest but more filled out. He had muscles on his bones and Alette could tell he spent a long time working on them. He was a fighter and she could tell just by looking at him. His feet were shoulder length apart and his hands were poised near his matching curved swords, ready for attack. His eyes were blue, a lot like Newt's, and his hair was blonder than Stephanie's.

     There were three other guys in the group chatting.

     The first of the three appeared to be around Alette's age, maybe a tad younger. He was short, shorter than her but taller than the twins. He looked almost like a snake. Alette noticed that his features were all very angular, pointed almost. He stood much like the eldest only his arms were crossed. The boy's weapon was a bow which was slung around his back and a quiver was strapped around his chest. The boy had his nose tilted slightly upwards and Alette bet he had a pretty big ego. His hair was black like the night sky and his eyes were much like the youngest's. Brown like mud.

      The second of the three seemed to be a regular height, taller than Alette by quite a lot. He had an easy smile on his face and seemed like the kind of person you wanted to be around. He had his hands stuck in his pockets away from the sword strapped to his back. One could tell that the boy was strong but he didn't show a lot of muscle. He definitely had a Japanese background it showed in all of his features. His skin was tan, and his hair was so black it nearly matched Alette's.

      Then there was the third. He nearly made Alette stop in her tracks. To Alette and every other girl in existence he was absolutely handsome. His hair was a honey blond colour that made you want to run your fingers through it, and it looked as silky as a queens dress. The fact that it was messed up and covered the tops of his eyes made it even better. Then his eyes, oh his eyes. They looked like amber stones put up to the light. They looked alive and made him seem just a little bit wild. He wasn't as large or muscular as the oldest but he seemed to have just the perfect frame. His skin was slightly tan from too much time outdoors and it matched with his all over honey like complexion. Attached to his calf was a boot knife of sorts and across his back hung a sword. Alette blushed as she caught herself staring at him.