Chapter 3

As she entered the school, she could feel the hatred for Cassandra coarsing through her veins for all the tortures she did for the past few years.Pinpricks consumed her skin cascading from her scakp like a fountain. Throwing her off guard,Goosebump began to tremble,unable to control the rage and disgust that was'nt her own. It had never happened before. It felt like a phantom forcefully repkacing her soul, the unfamiliar emotions trapped Goosebump in a corner of her mind-a coffin nailed shut. How much ever Goosebump tried it was tightly sealed not even a budge. Her face turned into a skull and Goosebump started rampaging. Her eyes were flashing red!!

She ran upto Cassandra and punched her right in the face!
Cassandra not only had gotten a big fat bruise just in her face but also she was covered with goosebumps! Goosebump had also gotten a bruise from the impact but she felt none of the pain infact she was actually closing up her fist again to get ready for another hit before that something very significant happened. Cassandra was actually pleading at goosebump to stop.

Goosebump was actually laughing loudly. Her laugh sounded like a wicked witch. She was literally consumed with hatred. She felt like she was the most powerful one. By this time there was a huge crowd gathering around her and Cassandra with people chanting "Fight! Fight!".

"Please don't hurt me I apologise if I did anything to tease you. I will never do it again." Cassandra was pleading on her knees.

"Do you know how long you have teased me bullied me,and how you laughed behind my back. Now it is time to face your doom!" Goosebump said in an inhumanly voice.

"No one will be facing doom, You both will be facing the principals office"said a teacher who wore spectackes and had a brown hair. As soon as the teacher had come in Goosebumps anger had suddenly vanished and she came back to her senses.

Goosebump was kind of memory washed she had no idea what had happened and why was she fighting with Cassandra. When Goosebump looked at Cassandra's face she could tell that she had actually truly punched Cassandra in the face.At the thought of that she was petrified in her mind. All she could think of were the consequences of hitting a fellow classmate. She also went towards Cassandra and muttered softly "I am sorry I did not know what I was doing!" Hearing this Cassandras eyes widened and looked at her with shock and fear in her eyes. "I am sorry that hurted you!" Cassadra muuttered and looked back straight. Goosebump was actually surprised hearing her say that Cassandra has never uttered sorry to anyone. Whatever she had done had truly shaken up Cassandra. She actually had shaken up the bully real bad.All she could do was smile imternally although she felt bad for hurting her.

Looking to the front the lady teacher was taking the two of them to the sick bay to treat both of their bruises. She handed the two of them a bag of ice and told Cassandra"Your wound will heal in a few days time,you can go back to your class now,I need to speak with Ms.Goosebump alone!"
With that Cassandra left the room hunching her back and without even a glance at her.

"Ms Goosebump do you know what you did??"The teacher asked in a stern voice.

"I am sorry maam I did not mean any of thus to happen,I can barley remember half of it!" Goosebump replied innocently.

She muttered something under her breath.

"What you did is truly irresponsible!" She said. The principle will see it that you get your deserved punishment by tomorrow. With that she walked away, leaving goosebumps to her own thought about what the consequences would be not wanting to waste any more time
she headed to her second period which was physics. When she when into the classroom the whole classroom had gone quiet."Welcome Ms.Goosebump,Thank you for joining us please take a seat "the teacher said and with that he went back to teaching.When she moved down the row of tabkes and chairs she could feel everyones eyes on her other people were whispering "She is the one who punched Cassandra's face!"

After lesson:

When Goosebump got up everyone moved to the side to leave her space to walk.People were still speaking in hushed tones behind her back. Goosebump did not want to hear whatever they said so she walked faster and went to her locker.As soon as she opened her locker a note fell out...
****************************
I hope you guys found this chapter interesting if there are any errors pls point them out to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Rune out
ΦShanonΦ