Chapter 1

It was the beginning of a new school year. Everyone was whispering because there was a new girl in class coming from America. Then the doors opened and everyone saw a girl dressed very oddly: she had pink hair and wearing punk looking clothes.

Almost everyone giggled at what she was wearing; she walked in and looked at the teacher who was coughing. "Miss Zanza, you do realise that your in violation of the school code" said the teacher, as she shrugged and sat down at a desk not caring what anyone thought. "Would you at least introduce yourself?" asked the teacher, as she sighed and stood up looking at the class. "Yo" she said, and then sat down. Everyone giggled and snickered. The teacher sighed. "This is Miss Zanza, please help her out around school, be nice and make friends with her" said the teacher, as he hpmhed. "As if I'd let them' she thought, as the bell rang. She smiled and sat up making her way to her new locker. She then felt people watching her she turned her head and glared at them. 'Damn people always looking at me' she thought, as she then saw someone close her locker, she turned her head to see a boy about her age with long silver hair and yellow eyes, and he was in a different outfit as well. "Hello Miss Zanza, I am Ayame Sohma, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" he said taking her hand and kissing it. She blushed bright red and looked at him. 'Calm down... clam down Dia... your going to change if you start this up' thought Dia, as she took her hand away. "Like wise Ayame" said Dia, as he smiled. "Please allow me the pleasure of carrying your books home for you" he said, as Dia paused and looked at him. "Why?" asked Dia, as he sighed. "I'm afraid it was my fault for not getting you your uniform so allow me to make it up to you" he said, as Dia smirked and closed her eyes. "Nice try Ayame but I know for a fact that my address wasn't put on my profile for a reason... so maybe next time" smiled Dia, as he smirked and Dia made her way home... although her home... well it wasn't what normal people thought.

She opened the door to see broken vases, plates, glasses, and a bunch of furniture on the ground and knocked over. She sighed and saw her father drunk on the couch and her mother as well. They were fighting again, Dia sighed and then saw her father looking at her drunk. "Where the hell have you been?" he asked, as Dia kept her eyes closed. "School remember" said Dia, as he fell back on the couch. She sighed and walked upstairs to her room, it was almost completely empty, except for a bed in the middle in the room with one blanket. She sighed and pulled out her homework and started writing all the answers down, after she was done, she was a little hungry and she made her way downstairs and saw the kitchen a mess as well as everything else, she sighed and decided to clean it up. 'This is my fourth time cleaning this whole house' thought Dia, as she was then finished and she took out an apple and walked back upstairs to see her father still drunk. "Oi... what is this trash?" he shouted waving her homework in front of her. Dia didn't answer him, if she did he would hit her and she knew it. She watched as he hpmhed and ripped up all her textbooks and notebooks, and she watched him walked passed her. As he slammed the door Dia cried on her bed and just waited to fall asleep.

The next day Dia got up and was still in her same clothes as before, she put her hood up and walked out of her house to school, and she still noticed everyone whispering about her. However she didn't care she just wanted to finish school and run away... just far away. She then saw Ayame waving at her. "Miss Zanza there you are" said Ayame, as she couldn't help but smiled at how glad he was to see her. "Hey Ayame" said Dia, as he smiled and paused. "Where are your books?" asked Ayame, as Dia paused. "You know what I forgot them" lied Dia, as he smiled. "Don't worry you have almost all classes with Tori-san he'll lent you his books" said Ayame, as a hand went on his head. Dia looked to see a boy with black hair and grey eyes. "Ah speak of the devil" said Ayame, as he looked at him. "Ayame what are you doing?" he asked, as Ayame smiled. "Tori-san this is Miss Zanza, she's new at the school and she forgot her textbooks as well as her notebooks will you help her out... you are in almost all her classes" said Ayame, as Dia blushed a bit and turned her head. "No it's ok... he doesn't have to" said Dia, as he paused and looked at her. "I don't mind" he said, as Dia smiled a bit. "Really?" asked Dia, as he nodded. The bell then rang for class to start, and they went to class the teacher stopped by Hatori and Dia. "Miss Zanza your homework please" he asked, as Dia paused and blushed. "Well... uh... you see-" said Dia, as Hatori handed him two pieces of paper and the teacher walked away to the next students. Dia paused and looked at him. "Hatori?" questioned Dia, as he sighed. "It was supposed to be a cheat sheet for my cousin, but he can suffer for awhile" he said, as Dia blushed a bit. "Thanks" said Dia, as he nodded and Hatori handed her an extra notebook. She smiled and happily took notes. He looked at her and saw that she was also writing the notes from last class as well. He paused and then closed his eyes. 'Something's going on... why write the last class notes if she just forgot them?' thought Hatori, as the bell rang.