Cupid's Match

____________𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛____________
In a world where everyone has a perfect match, what if you were matched with the dangerous, notoriously good looking, original bad boy....Cupid himself?

***
Dear Lila,

I am contacting you on behalf of The Cupids Matchmaking Service.

You will not have heard of us but we are an organization that work behind the scenes of society, identifying each persons perfect match.

Usually we would not contact our clients. We prefer to work in secrecy - setting up the ideal environment for the two matches to have a chance encounter.

Recently, however, we ran your details through our system and...well...in your case...

We think you'd better come in.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Yours urgently,

The Cupids Matchmaking Service "
- LEPalphreyman
________________________________
[Why I'm recommending it]
I honestly really love this book. This isn't the usual type of book I read but I found it extremely well written and filled with amazing plot twists, a little bit of fighting {like action movie type of fights}, flirtatious banter and tons of comical relief. I highly suggest you read this when you're in the mood for something completely different than your typical Wattpad book or just a big Percy Jackson fan!
________________________________
[aesthetically pleasing image that reminds me of this book]

 I highly suggest you read this when you're in the mood for something completely different than your typical Wattpad book or just a big Percy Jackson fan! ________________________________[aesthetically pleasing image that reminds me of this book]