Author's Notes

1. All that you will read from this step onwards are a work of pure fiction.
2. All the characters belong to Cassandra Clare; I do not own any of them, except for Leah Carstairs and Oskino (yup, they're mine), and if Cassie Clare wants them, I'd gladly give them away.
3. Whatever you'll read from now onwards contain S.P.O.I.L.E.R.S. So, do not blame me if I ruined your life perhaps by just slipping out some fact that you did not know.
4. To read the contents, you must be qualified enough to have read City of Heavenly Fire, Lady Midnight and Leah Ravenscar (Book #1)
5. It is okay if you've NOT read Tales From Shadowhunter Academy, The Bane Chronicles, The Infernal Devices, Lord of Shadows or The Last Hours (damnit! It's not even released yet!) Some incidences which took place in Shadowhunter Academy, shall be used in the following story, but no major spoilers will be given.
6. All that you read from now onwards are MY work. They belong to ME. Nobody has the right to copy them.
7. Please love Leah Carstairs! If you've got ANY questions about her - or about anything that's happening in this book - feel free to ask me:
- by comments
- PM me
- on my message wall
8. Basically, the story is that of what happened AFTER the City of Heavenly Fire, after the death of Leah Carstairs and Sebastian Morgenstern. It whirls around 2 main characters - Emma Carstairs and Oskino, each who are living a hard life and aspiring to accomplish a difficult goal.
9. I update frequently, so stay tuned in - which is basically a cool way of saying please add my book to your library, if you wanna keep in track of the upcoming chapters.
10. Also, as the ones who stuck up for the prequel might've noticed, I've got a tradition of posting artworks, quotes, funny posts and edits in between the chapters. So, if any of you are interested in creating and sending me your own edits, cover arts and quotations, man, you are the most welcome!! Please do!

And guys, please vote!, comment!, read!, recommend! I'd love to hear what you feel about my story!
Lol, it's like I'll forever remain talking to myself! ;P
Anyways, bye!!!
Hope you enjoy:)