CreepyPastas and Youtubers

Cry's POV

Me and PewDie were playing games. PewDie screamed and I looked at his direction. He wasn't there.

"PewDie?" I asked.

Then it was dark.

~Later~

I awoke to a big headache.

"Ow! My fuckin head!" I yelled.

"Hey! Watch your language when Sally is around!" said a voice I didn't know. I opened my eyes to see I was on a couch. It wasn't mine though. There was a flat screen tv and someone was playing Majora's Mask.

I looked down to see a blond guy wearing a hat like Link from the Legend Of Zelda. He looked like Link. Except he had blood from under his eyes and his eyes were black with a red dot.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"I'm BEN. And you are at the CreepyPa-"

"GIVE ME BACK MY BEAR,JEFF!!!" I heard a little girl yell. I looked tords the stairs to see a teen that was all white! His skin was bleached white and he had a carved grin in his face. JEFF THE KILLER! I thought it was fake. Then a little girl((Sally ~Kipz)) ran downstairs.

"Jeff give it back!" She yelled and pounced on Jeff. She got her bear back cause he stopped when he spotted me.

"Oh! Your awake! Your friend is with Slendy. Go on." He pointed to a door. I slowly stood up and went in the door. There was Slendy and PewDie was on a bed confused.

"Hey Cry." Pewds said when he spotted me. Slendy turned to me.

"H-Hi Slendy. PewDie. Where are we?"

"Welcome to the CreepyPastas mansion!" he said and pushed us out. "Go make friends!" then he slammed the door.

PewDie turned to me. "Time to make friends!" he said and ran downstairs.

Well,Shit~