Wil Wheaton

Requestedducksflytogether80s

°°°

"Y/N can you hurry up please." He hollered from downstairs.

"Calm down Wil, we won't be late." I reassured him.

I pursed my lips as I finished applying lipstick. My hair pulled back, and my dress gently hung from my shoulders.

His footsteps on every step sent shivers down my back. I turned around awaiting his arrival, the door opened and his eyes were focused on me.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." He bit his lip.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I pulled strand of hair behind my ear.

"Should we go?" He cleared his throat and looked at the floor.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want to be late." I smiled at him.

He allowed me to exit the room first, I turned back to make sure he closed the door but he had been fixing his hair.

"Something wrong?" I asked with a smile.

He looked at me through the mirror, I laughed as he quickly turned around and closed the door.

"N-No I was just- let's just go." He said.

I watched as he walked past me, his head hung and I shrugged it off.

°°°

We pulled up in front of Sean's house, cars blocked the street, smoke filled the air, and loud music blasted from inside.

"Seems about right." I mumbled looking out the windows.

"What?" Wil turned to look at me.

"Nothing." I smiled

"Okay then. Shall we?" He turned off the car.

He opened his door, closed it and threw his keys up in the air and as always missed it and they dropped.

I laughed as he tried to show off, he picked up his keys from the ground and proceeded to open my door.

"Thank you my good man." I said in a British accent.

"Anytime my lady." He said in the same accent.

I smiled and waited for him to close the door. He put his hands in his pockets and we walked side by side.

"Y/N I need to tell you something." He stopped.

"What is it?" I asked.

He opened his mouth to release words, but a voice yelled out our names.

"Y/N and Wil!"

It was Sean. He jogged over to us with a beer can in his hand and an unlit cigarette.

"Hey Sean." I hugged him and inhaled his scent.