~30~

(Get ready this gone be a long chapter😘).

California, January 8th

Prince:
(Before I start the story I need y'all to Stop complementing my man Dre or else I'm flying out to y'all city to shafight y'all so please stop Bloop😇...Now back to me and my man story)

   After finishing my online school assignments I mean I can't be Handsome like some people today's is Dre and Alex moms birthday. Earlier We went earlier to go put flowers and balloons and celebrated with DJ but Alex didn't come with us and Dre was angry with Alex about it

  Tonight Dre has a hosting at this club 1oak with Chance The Rapper but other than that he's just been in our room crying and sleeping back to back and just wanted me to cuddle with him but I had finish my school work but now I can give him all my attention.

  Heading up the stairs I went in the room to  him in the bathroom peeing naked 😝..
"Dre I'm finished with my school work."
"Good now we can cuddle."
"I got you your Popeyes." Dre and I mainly bonded on the fact that we love Popeyes I know we have a crazy love story.

Dre ate the food like a wild animal but he's so cute and when he finished he went to sleep but told me to wake him up for his club hosting at 11:45 so he'd have enough time to get ready.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

Alex:

   I haven't been able to sleep at night and I haven't left my room since I came home from shooting Zach and I haven't been out the house since I've just been in here like I'm hibernating like a fucking bear during winter.

Fuck why did I do why I did.... thank god nobody seen me.

9:45 p.m

I decided to get up and go visit my mom cause I just woke up from a bad dream and I can't just do her like that cause I love my mom so I got ready and drove to we burial to say happy birthday to her.

Pulling up the the graveyard was surreal for me which is why I don't come here offer like Dre when I walked to her gravestone it was full with roses and balloons obviously Dre was here and I just cried apologizing to her for all my mistakes especially for shooting Zach.

Moms always told me "Never fight fire with fire." And I should've token her advice but I didn't and I can't change what I've done .

Jessica Pov:

10:30 pm

  My brother is laid up in a comma & I've just been going crazy for the past 8 days the mother fucker that did this shot him in His chest.

  Today I'm on way to the police station to rewatch the videos and to see if I recognize cause my brother hustles in front of a store that's he gives the owner a couple of dollars for letting him hustle which the police don't know about

    So as they're playing the video and fast forwarding to the point where this guy walks up to him and then takes him somewhere else and they play it back twice so they could get a clear visual of the guys face and when the do it's clear as Day and it's Keith but then they pull out another surveillance camera with sound and you hear 2 Gunshots and suddenly 15 seconds a car pulls off and my mouth is to the floor and everything make sense.