When the mask comes off... love for caped crusader (boyxboy)

Batman and Robin returned to The batcave, weary and beaten the dynamic duo had won yet another battle between the Joker, Riddler and Cat woman.

"finally, all the escaped criminals are back at arkham" Said Batman as he wiped his sweaty brow and took off his utility belt.

Robin sat down at the desk, robin seamed a bit quiet that night.

"robin are you alright you seam awfally quiet tonight?" asked batman who was getting ready to retire to his room

"umm no... Since it is a Friday night can stay down here, I have completed all my homework"

batman rolled his eyes and smiled at him as he removed his suite and changed into his normal cloths

"fine" he said as he hung up his costume "if you decide to sleep down here you know where the bed is!" said batman who was now Bruce Wayne.

he made his way to the elevator.

"good-night Bruce" said robin

"good-night dick" he replied as he returned to Wayne manor on the surface.

Finally Bruce had gone and robin seamed a bit more relaxed. For you see Robin is now 16 it was his birthday last Sunday and he had been "feeling" strange lately but didnt want to tell Bruce or batman about his new emotions.

"oh why can't I just tell him" robin siyed as he walked over to batman's large arm chair and flopped down into it's feathered pillows.

"if I do... will he treat me diffrantly? Will he kick me out or even... No he wouldn't go that far!" he then picked up the remote and turned on the tv.

"I have to tell him how I feel" he mutterd as he flicked thought the channels, then robin heard the lights of Wayne manor turn off.

"good night master Bruce" alfred's voice echoed thought the batcave "good night Alfred".

robin turned back towards the tv.

"I can't get the suite out of my mind, the way it moves, the sounds, the muscle!"

then robin turned on the lamp on the table and picked up the tv mag.

"number... 2.3.4" he found the channel he wanted which was GNN news

"oh look we made headlines again" he said excitedly as he lent forward and raised the volume.

but not too much so it wouldn't scare the bats.

"Viki Vail here with you latest news right here on GNN... in today's top story's... Batman and robin the boy wonder have captured the escaped super criminals, they have now been returned to arkham".

Then a photo of the duo flashed up and robin siyed with his head in his hand gazed dreamily at the photo, he smiled to himself.

"I have to tell him how I feel, how I want to hold him, cores him as my fingers run down his bare toned body.... Oh do I dare?" He then pressed pause on the remote an image of batman running froze.

"oh how could I compare they to a summers day, my prince.... No no what am I saying he is straight, and besides he would never fall for a guy like me I'm only 16 and he's in his 20s, it would be perverse!"

But the more he starred at the image the muscle, the body, the eyes he started to get a tingleling feeling down.... But he just gazed at the tv with glassy eyes... Day dreaming of what they could be.

A few hours went by... It was now midnight and robin was just about to get into bed when he stopped right in his tracks

"no I must tell him now... Or I'll live with regret for the rest of my days, so with hast still in his robin outfit he raced to the elevator and made his way up to wayne manor to tell his secret.

Once inside Wayne manor, robin made his way up the grand stir case! Down the hall and he then stopped outside bruse's room, he heard noises coming from inside, he placed his ear againsed the door and listened.

"come on Bruce, you know that it would be wrong... Don't let love mess with your other life" his voiced was muffled but clear enoughte to make out, robin's eyes widend.

"who's he on about?" he thoughted "I have to tell him".

and in that moment robin opened the door.

"Bruce... You awake?" robin asked as he slowly creeped in.

"dick... What are you still doing in you costume!" asked Bruce who was sitting on his bed.

he was wearing no shirt and robin was trying no to give any sign of pleasure, robin sat baside him.

"I have to tell you...um...I have to....oh lord!" robin then placed his head in his hands.

bruce then sat beside him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"are you ok?" ased Bruce, robin then turned his head to face him, gazed into his eyes, and quickly kissed him on the lips.

Bruce looked shocked.

"what....what the hell!" bruce got up and started to pace up and down.

"I love you Bruce, I have had these feelings for a while..." robin took a deep breath" i'm GAY.... And I love you there I said it!!!" he exclaimed as tears started to run from his eyes.

"why didnt you tell me that you where gay!"

Bruce had calmed down and sat beside robin again, Bruce then looked at robin and slipped of his mask.

"now there's a face I like" he whispered.

he then turned robins face towards his and wiped away his tear... Then gazed into robins eyes.

"do I dare?" bruce thought to himself As he placed his hands then slowly correst robins soft cheeks... still gazing.

"do you love me?" asked robin, there lips almost touching.

"i have loved you, always" Bruce whisperd, then they kissed, passionately and lustfully.

then robin stopped.

"whats wrong?" askes bruse "are you sure?" asked robin.

bruce paused for a moment, turned away then looked back.

"i love you too, dick...and i mean it" he then held robin close as they embrassed eachother... Robin finally felt complete.

"I think this will be the start of a wonderful relationship" said robin.

Bruce then layed robin down on the bed, Bruce then lent over his body, kissed his lips, and turned out the light...

"do you want it" he asked lustfully as he kissed robins neck

"oh.... Yes ... I want it all" robin said in a Desierd voice

"well in that's case.... I will give it all to you, my love"...