robbers ❥

(ethan's point of view)

robbers - the 1975

her balaclava is starting to chafe, when she gets his gun, he's begging, babe stay stay

She wants to go away, she finally got the job she wants...but it's so far away. I don't want her to leave, I know this will be good for her, but I still want her to stay. I can't live without her, her beauty, her touch, her voice...everything. I can't imagine a future without her by my side. That's what makes it so hard to let her go. She seems so happy, here, with me.

"Are you happy?" I ask and she shakes her head slowly, looking up at me with tear-filled eyes.

but if you just take your mask off, you'd find out everything's gone wrong

"Do you want the honest answer?" She ask and I wasn't sure that I did.

"If you aren't happy tell me why, maybe I can fix it." I plead and she sighs deeply.

"Ethan, you get to travel the world while I sit in this lonely house waiting for you. I love you, but can't wait forever." She tells me, placing her hand on top of mine.

"The tour's almost over, you could come and travel the world with me." I suggest but she shakes her head once more,

"That's your dream, not mine."

"How long have you felt this way?" I ask.

now if you never shoot, you'll never know and if you never eat, you'll never grow

"E, you know I'd give the world to stay with you..." She tries to explain, "But I need this."

She didn't need this, she needs me. I need her, "Please, Y/N...don't leave me..." I feel my voice become unsteady as she looks at me with sorrowful eyes.

"If I don't go out and experience new things, i'll never know what else there is for me. I need to figure out what i'm going to do with my life." She tells me and I slump down in my chair,

Maybe I am holding her back, if she isn't happy here with me, maybe she could be happy somewhere else.

he's got his gun, he's go this suit on and she says, babe you look so cool

"Please, Ethan...just let me go..." She begs.

"I don't want to hold you back anymore, Y/N..." I confess, "If this is what you really want, then you can go...but just remember that i'm here, waiting for you."

"E, don't wait for me...go travel the world and meet your true love, forget all about me." She recommends and this time I shake my head,

"Impossible." I tell her, kissing a tear that was falling down her face and she closes her eyes.

"I love you," She whispers and I hold back tears.

"I love you more..." I kiss her one last time, regretting the decision I just made.

a/n – WTF WHY ALL THESE SAD REQUESTS like they're really good but oml....anyways, hope this was what you wanted! love this song btw!!