A Critique For Cunzy4

cunzy4

I wanted to reply to that critique request for your book, Beauty And The Dorito.

Pros List:

This was an amazing book! I felt that it was wonderfully written and very thought out.

I loved the character placement, word choice, setting establishment, and much more. I read it nearly all in one night. I read up to the the chapter, The Zodiac, and the next chapters hadn't been posted yet. I was left speechless and anxious for the next chapter. It takes a lot for a story to do that to me and leave me hanging on an edge like that.

I loved where you placed the characters, with reader obviously as Belle, Bill as Beast, Ford as Maurice, and Stan and the staff of the Mystery Shack as the servants in the Fearamid. The use of Reverse! Dip and Mabel was honestly genius. I wouldn't have even thought about placing them like that! I enjoyed the fact that you even threw in a mention of Rev!Gideon even though he wasn't in the story at all. The extra characters added were enjoyable too.

Word choice, in a word, was SUPERB. It was so refreshing to actually read a Wattpad fan fiction with colorful word choice instead of just having the entire book be in context like 'the brown dog chased the red car' which is what a lot of the books on here are like nowadays, with lazy authors who don't want to have to ACTUALLY THINK about what they're writing. I admit, even with my books, I feel the writing is sort of lazy, but this book blew me away with the word choice that you used.

Also, on a side note about word choice, I enjoyed the fact that there was no actual cussing in the entire book (that I can remember). I remember some indications in one of the early chapters, but nothing was ever actually said. 😂 I appreciate the fact that there was none, as I have come across some books that are so heavily laden with swears, that they aren't even enjoyable anymore.

The setting establishment was amazing also. When you described setting, could see and feel what it was like to he there. It was truly beautiful how you described things.

Cons List:

I feel like a few parts were rushed of not quite expounded on enough. This is probably the only con that I could find. I racked my brain and I can't find any other major cons.

Congrats on finishing another amazing book! I'm definitely reading more of them. I'm going to check out your New books too! Thank you for the critique request. ☺☺☺