Introduction

He Loves Me
......
He Loves Me Not
......
He Loves Me
......
He Loves Me Not
......
He Loves Me
......
He Loves Me Not
......

"Why don't you love me?"
"........"
"Senpai? Why won't you answer?"
"......."
"Your shaking, do you need to me to make you feel better? C'mon! It's just a simple Q u e s t i o n."
"......."
"Why won't you answer?"
"......."
"If you won't answer your better off Dead."
".....n-no...."
"No? Senpai, do you Love Me like how I Love You?"
"....I....h..ate...you.  "
".....Oh....So you Love Me Not? That's too bad... I Loved You Very, Very, Very much. I guess you'll just have to Go Away."
"...I...m.....so...rr...y.."

Obsession For The Search of Love is Dangerous. It Corrupts The Innocent.∞

I wonder, what should I make out of him? He must taste delicious so I guess I'll make him a main course. I'll have to go to the store for the ingredients. Hmph! I'll have to clean myself  before I go, I shouldn't have been so messy with Senpai. At least he'll always be with me now.

He Only Lives For The Sound Of His Heart Beating To The Drum Of Insanity ∞

"Heavens Arena? How interesting." I say out loud for I watch the tv in the mini mart, then a bunch of reporters start trying to get a man to talk....he's so....handsome...

Badum Badum

"I've never seen someone so handsome and amazing and striking!" The girl next to me stares and looks at what I'm looking at, "Him? Don't you know what he is?" She knows about him? More, I need more information, "What is he? Sorry, who exactly is he? I've never heard of him." She looked bewildered, "You've never heard of Hisoka the Magician? He's a beast! He had beat up a child that is 12 years ol-" I couldn't pay attention to her. Hisoka! Hisoka. Hisoka~ He's the one I need, "I want him." She looked at me like I was insane, "Y-Your Crazy!"

Crazy? Crazy? Crazy?

How pitiful.

And so her life was cut short.

"Hisoka, Hisoka, Hisoka , Hisoka, Hisoka..." He repeated over and over again, papers falling to the ground with photos of the magician, "Wait for me Hisoka."

It Felt As Though Swords Were Ready To Cut Through And Shatter His Mind Which forth Craved A Inner Struggle Of Peace Or Suffering ∞